What's new

Profitable EA NightWalker

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Simens

NightWalker EA automatically analyzes the appearance of bars move volume and catch direction towards buying or selling on the market. The robot automatically analyzes the market volumes and volatility and follows strong supply and demand movements. It smoothly get profits built-in smart mechanism for partial closure of profitable trades.

For the last three years, I had been struggling with developing a good EA, which is able to generate consistent profit, robust, and able to survive in the market.

Basic EA settings are already configured for forex pairs on m15 for EURGBP/EURCHF/EURAUD/GBPCHF/GBPJPY/CHFJPY/CADCHF, others need user test them by yourself.

NightWalker EA is not contain any martin or grid strategy in it , don't be serious about blood up your account in one time.

Recomend uesing IC or Tickmill for this EA, or ECN account with low spread.

Requirements
  1. The EA has been optimized for M15 but not advise to use it on aud or nzd.
  2. It is recommended to use an ECN broker with a low spread and VPS.
  3. Use only five-digit accounts.
  4. Small spread significantly increases the EA's efficiency.

Recommendations
For correct robot operation, it is important to have a good communication channel for connection with the broker server. Therefore, it is recommended to use the VPS chosen based on the closest location to the broker to achieve the lowest possible ping, which provides better conditions for the robot to place orders.

Testing
It is important to backtest NightWalker EA with the simulation coefficient of not less then 90%. Some brokers have a significant delay in triggering of stops and orders, which is critical to any trading.

Parameters
  • FixLots---use fix lots for trade
  • UseAutoLotsMode---Set true to use auto lots for trade
  • LotsRisk --- Set use how many percent of balance for caculate the lots
  • StopLossPipes--- Stoploss pipes for each trade, 30=300 points
  • TakeProfitPipes --- TakeProfit pipes for each trade ,30=300points
  • MaxSpreadLimite --- Limite the maximum spread allow for trade
  • GMTOffset--- GMT time offset compare with your broker, IC is 2 now, they have adjusted the MT4 time.
  • GMTStartHour---Start hour with GMT time hour
  • GMTEndHour --- End hour with GMT time hour
  • TradeMonday--Set the trade state for Monday
  • MondayStartHour--Set the start hour with GMT time hour for Monday
  • TradeFriday --Set the trade state for Friday
  • OrderCommentSet---The comments show in the order can be set here
  • Magic--- Recommend each symbol with different magic

Link : https://www.mql5.com/zh/market/product/29344#

Looks good, thanks. I appreciate your effort and contribution to this forum. I'm happy to share my personal experience and numbers after testing it...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks