What's new

No Nonsense Forex

Rarno

Hello Forex Traders! This is one forex education that you don't want to miss.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc8IRYpgBr4NGbaQFnd2b-A/featured

I was so blown away with what VP is teaching ! He pretty much explained why popular indicators like RSI, Stochastic and even support & resistance, Fibonnaci etc do not work. The boys that control the market and kill all of us are the big banks.

Watch it and you will not regret. Start from the first video and catch up as fast as you can ! Then search for the indicator in MQL5 community forum.

To you trading success !

Best YouTube channel along with the their own podcast on spotify. Thank you for making forex more realistic and more fun while trading.

Hello Forex Traders! This is one forex education that you don't want to miss.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc8IRYpgBr4NGbaQFnd2b-A/featured

I was so blown away with what VP is teaching ! He pretty much explained why popular indicators like RSI, Stochastic and even support & resistance, Fibonnaci etc do not work. The boys that control the market and kill all of us are the big banks.

Watch it and you will not regret. Start from the first video and catch up as fast as you can ! Then search for the indicator in MQL5 community forum.

To you trading success !
thank you great info now its time to make some money

Iam at a high level of trading because of VP, i have been watching him ever since last year. highly recommended...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.