What's new

New EA No Sleep EA

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
t can work on any demo or live account for unlimited period of time.
It also can be back-tested, even I'm not back test believer. Forward test is the best of course.

I made 20% in 15 days with only 6.5% DD on EURUSD ... Can work on any pair. Lately, I use it on Gold because of the high lot rebate I got from broker and it's profit as well.

So, easily can made 40% a month. You can even make more than 100% but you need to withdraw profit frequently.

You can use it on any time frame ...
If you want to use multiple pairs, then use safer settings ...
If you want to use 1 pair, I recommend GBPUSD or Gold but current settings
will not work on gold, you need to use yours to let it go.

Lower time frame means higher profit, higher DD ...
Higher time frame means lower profit, lower DD ...

So, use your own settings that you feel comfortable with as I can't take settings responsibility.

Use it on demo first for at least a week ...

Some trades from live account ...

Attachments

• No Sleep EA.ex4
    38.1 KB · Views: 143
I already put it in another post with another EA, and now in this one. This EA is also from another forum, and there are more versions. If you say that you are using it and doing well, at least share the configuration.
guys, be careful with this EA. That although it may have potential, it can make margin in your account quickly. you have to know how to make a good set for this EA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks