What's new
does the EA work for you?, is 1H and 4H TFs preferable but it works on all TFs or it works on only the 2 time frames?

yes i can do for you i m mql4 mql5 develper i can develop any type of expert advisor i can also develop expert advisor on the base of your given indicators

Every successful trader has his own system. That is basic philosophy in FOREX capital market trading to find unique, profitable system and to repeat it constantly. That is a big secret of many millionaires. Without system you could be impacted by unsettled conditions of ever-changing markets. -----:p
That is is why it is often said that forex is boring to successful traders. Trade like a robot

Everyone talk to me
orex Tester is a professional software simulator of the Foreign Exchange Market. It allows you to gain and improve trading skills without risking your money. You do not need to train in real time, waiting for days and weeks to test your trading ideas and strategies, Forex Tester will pack this time in hours and minutes.
This is an excellent forex training tool that will help you to:
Study trading on the FOREX market in a fast and convenient way.
Develop and test your own trading strategies without being a programmer.
It's free use or have a demo version??. I'm interested in Market simulators software

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.