What's new
Hi,
is it possible to make a Expert Advisor bot with my indicators ?

a EA with "pz day trading" where i can choose timeframe H1 or H4 is very important for me

Thank youclapping handsclapping handsclapping handsOk handOk handOk hand

Attachments

• pz_daytrading.mq4
    14.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Non-Repaint Trend_.mq4
    4.5 KB · Views: 129
Hi,

You know that EAs are good in testing, putting in live and after a little while they stop working. Only my experience.

Everyone talk to me
orex Tester is a professional software simulator of the Foreign Exchange Market. It allows you to gain and improve trading skills without risking your money. You do not need to train in real time, waiting for days and weeks to test your trading ideas and strategies, Forex Tester will pack this time in hours and minutes.
This is an excellent forex training tool that will help you to:
Study trading on the FOREX market in a fast and convenient way.
Develop and test your own trading strategies without being a programmer.

Test your trading strategies on years of historical data.
Save your money and time.
The program has extended drawing tools that allow you to test trading strategies based on technical analysis. It provides some of the most popular technical studies such as: Fibonacci Retracement, Fibonacci Fan, Fibonacci Arcs, Andrews' Pitchfork and others.
Also, we added some of the most popular indicators and oscillators to Forex Tester and continue to increase their number.
For the advanced users and programmers we designed open interfaces with detalied documentation to help you create your own indicators and strategies. Thus, if you have your own ideas, you can implement them using Forex Tester API and significantly expand the program functionality.

All comments and ratings on this page are the opinion of the reviewer, and do not necessarily represent the views of GoForex. Individual reviews may or may not be an accurate reflection of the prevailing trading conditions at the broker. Readers are advised to use their own judgement and due diligence when evaluating a broker. Where possible, GoForex endeavours to ensure that all ratings are the honest, independent and unbiased view of the reviewer, however, GoForex accepts no liability for the accuracy or inaccuracy of the views expressed herein.

FOREX is the foreign exchange market or currency market. FOREX is the market where one currency is traded for another. It is the largest market in the world.
Some of the participants in this market are seeking to exchange a foreign currency for their own, like multinational corporations which must pay wages and other expenses in different countries. However, a large part of the market consists of currency traders. They speculate on movements in exchange rates, much like others would speculate on movements of stock prices. Currency traders try to take an advantage of even small fluctuations in exchange rates

The most traded currencies in FOREX are Euro, US dollar, Swiss Frank, British Pound and Japanese Yen. Trading is not limited to those currencies; FOREX offers variety of currencies one can trade -----

FOREX trading is done online. A person finds a FOREX broker, opens a trading account with the broker and deposits money. FOREX broker provides to a trader so called FOREX trading platform. It is an application, a working environment, where a trader buys and sells currencies, dealing online – he speculates to make money on the difference of currency rates.
In FOREX currencies are traded in pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/JPY, USD/CHF.Etc....:love:

A lot of people want to start trading in FOREX and be a success. If you want to be successful in FOREX, you should follow these simple rules.-----:p

Every successful trader has his own system. That is basic philosophy in FOREX capital market trading to find unique, profitable system and to repeat it constantly. That is a big secret of many millionaires. Without system you could be impacted by unsettled conditions of ever-changing markets. -----:p

Maintaining control over emotions is very important for every trader. After a successful trade you can feel that you have found a winning formula and that every other trade will bring large money. That could make you leave, already discovered winning system and try to make some risky trades. Take some time to analyze every trade.----:p

Forex trading must always be considered high risk, but with good Forex risk management it is possible to generate some excellent returns on your investment. It is an ideal alternative investment that has little correlation with the global stock markets. We have a lot of information on the website for you to understand how it works.----:p

it looks promising I will test it in the meantime if someone has tested it can report the results obtained.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 77

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.