What's new

Non-repaint very good signal indicator

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Hi all, Apakabar

Want to share with you really nice indicator, nrp. It is already default, but you need to check again in parametars inside the indicator, choose H4 ( not m15 or m30 or H1) and when u put on your chart, use timeframe M15. I use this indicator as really good singal in my system on chart M15.

All other settings do not touch, they are ok ( for me at least)

Greetings from Macedonia, Europe

Attachments

• NRP Indicator.ex4
    32.9 KB · Views: 116
Hi all, Apakabar

Want to share with you really nice indicator, nrp. It is already default, but you need to check again in parametars inside the indicator, choose H4 ( not m15 or m30 or H1) and when u put on your chart, use timeframe M15. I use this indicator as really good singal in my system on chart M15.

All other settings do not touch, they are ok ( for me at least)

Greetings from Macedonia, Europe
that works on binary trading?

OK. This indicator could be useful but any chance of pics. and how good it is as well as how you are utilizing it.

Thanks

I wish people would stop saying non repaint indicator they don't work at all cause no one can make a non repainting indicator all every indicator repaints even you make a custom one

its repaint. tried it for 2 months. if last signal saying bull, but it go bear, it will gv signal to bear while the bull signal disappear

It could be nice to share a picture when u share indicators so we can c wat are we dealing with cos some indicators are the same

It is really bad to trust the repainting indicator. There is reason that looks so good because it is not real.

kindly upload the some screenshots with this indicator for your references & review.
It is really bad to trust the repainting indicator.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.