What's new

Strategy now here are a few of the strategies I have collected

Sebastian

If I would use my half knowledge only half as good in practice as I can in theory already ... I would certainly not here but already on my boat ... now here are a few of the strategies I have collected. I'm happy about feedback.

I have the texts only in German for errors in the translation, I am not responsible, everything was translated with google

Scalping Strategy "10 points" Timeframe recommended M1
This trading strategy is used on the chart with period M1. We add the MACD oscillator with the settings (13, 26 and 9) and the Stochastic Oscillator with the settings (5, 3 and 3). These are used as indicators. The best periods for trading using this strategy are the European and American trading sessions. It is recommended to choose medium or high volatility currency pairs (major group currency pairs are well suited).
For the opening of trading positions, please follow this guide after adjusting the chart and adding the required indicators:
The following conditions can be used as a signal to open long positions:
- The lines of the MACD histogram are in the positive range above the zero level;
- After descending below level 20, the Stochastic Oscillator (line% К or% D) has risen above this level.
Stop loss is set at a distance of one point below the nearest local high.
Take profit is set at the level of 10 points from the opening price.
The following conditions can be used as a signal to open short positions:
- The lines of the MACD histogram are in the negative range below the zero level;
- After rising above the level 80 in the overbought area, the Stochastic Oscillator (line% К or% D) has fallen below this level.
Stop loss is set one point above the nearest local high.
Take profit is set at the level of 10 points from the opening price.

Trading Strategy "Heiken Ashi + ADX + Stochastics" Timeframe recommended M5
Currency Pairs: Strategy is applicable to all tools
Timeframe: M5
indicators:
• Heiken Ashi.
• stochastics (5, 3, 3),
• ADX (14).
Entry for long positions
The tool price is higher than sliding Heiken-Ashi and the chart shows two bullish candles in a row. The ADX indicator is in the inside marker above 22 points and shows the uptrend. Stochastic moves upwards.
Entry for short positions
The tool price is lower than sliding Heiken-Ashi and the chart shows two bearish candles in a row. The ADX indicator is below the level22 points and shows the downtrend. Stochastics moves downhill.
Exit
Take profit: 10-15 points. Stop loss: 5-10 points. Profit taking (BAY) is fixed 15 points after the price movement. After the price move 15 points down one can leave sales positions.

Alligator trading strategy Timeframe recommended M15
This strategy is applicable to all currency pairs and is based on the simple trend following principle "buy / sell". For the determination of entry and exit times, the standard alligator indicator and the simple moving average (SMA) with 144 periods are used. The timeframe of the chart must be set to M15. Longer periods are allowed.
The following rules should be observed when determining the entry and exit time:
BUY trades should be opened under the following conditions:
- The price is above the SMA (144) (indicative of a bullish trend)
- The green line of the alligator indicator has crossed the red and blue lines from below
- The red line of the alligator indicator crossed the blue line from below
Stop loss should be set 1 point lower than the SMA 144 (at any time).
Long positions should be closed when the green line of the alligator indicator has crossed the red line from above (indicating a trend reversal).

SALE trades should be opened under the following conditions:
- The price is below the SMA (144) (indication of a bearish trend)
- The green line of the alligator indicator has crossed the red and blue lines from above
- The red line of the alligator indicator crossed the blue line from the top
Stop loss should be set 1 point higher than the SMA 144 (at any time).
Short positions should be closed when the green line of the alligator indicator has crossed the red line from below (indicating a trend reversal).

Strategy: "CCI and EMA trading system" timeframe recommended M30
Trading Instruments: All
Time window: M30 and higher
indicators:
• EMA with period 8;
• EMA with the period 28;
• Commodity Channel Index CCI with period 30
Conditions for the following transactions:
Buy: 8EMA cuts 26EMA from the bottom up, the CCI line is higher than 0.
For sale: 8EMA cuts 26EMA from top to bottom, the CC line is lower than 0.
Stop loss:
For long positions: 20 points below the entry point.
For short positions: 10 points above the entry point.
Take Profit:
Usually at 50 points. An exit is also advisable when reaching support / resistance levels.

Trading Strategy "The Right Time" Timeframe recommended H1
This strategy is easy to apply so that even newcomers can gain insight into the market and gain understanding of the overbought and oversold areas and apply that knowledge.
Required time frame: М15, Н1
In applying this strategy, you should consider the overall state of the market and determine its current state. As you know, the market may have an uptrend, a downtrend or run flat. The present strategy is designed for sideways movements of the market. Although it does not require the recognition of clear boundaries, only one movement of the course in both directions is important for at least a week. This allows us to open up to two transactions daily.
This strategy uses both a trend indicator and oscillators / flat indicators.
Settings of the indicators:
Bollinger Bands: period - 20, deviation - 2.
Williams' Percent Range: Period - 25.
RSI: Period 5.
Take as an example the opening of a buy position.
To open a buy position, you should wait for the right time when RSI and Williams are in oversold territory. If the RSI crosses line 30, wait for a confirmation from Williams - the indicator should cross line 80. At this time, the price should be in the range of the lower band of Bollinger. At this moment you can open a position. Then you wait for the breakout from the middle range of Bollinger, so that the course steadily overcomes this level. If the price is now "stalling" near the resistance level, you should take the profit. When the price reaches the top of Bollinger, you should be ready to open a position as soon as the Williams indicator no longer crosses level 20 from top to bottom. Thus, you secure the entire "bullish" impulse.
Let's take as an example the opening of a sales position.
To open a sell position, you should wait for the time when RSI and Williams are in oversold territory. If the RSI crosses line 70 then wait for a confirmation from Williams - the indicator should cross line 20. At this time, the price should be in the range of the upper band of Bollinger. At this moment you can open a position. Then wait for the eruption from the middle band of Bollinger. The course should overcome this area "without hesitation". If the mean does not overcome the resistance, you should realize the minimum gain. If the course reaches Bollinger's top band, consider closing the position if Williams does not cross level 80 from bottom to top. So you secure the entire "bearish" trend.

Strategy "100 EMA on two time windows" Timeframe recommended H1
Trading Instruments: All
Time window: M15 or H1
Trading Hours: Trading sessions in London and New York.
indicators:
• EMA: 100
• EMA: 5
Conditions for Opening Long Positions:
On the Chart M15, the EMA 100 line is cut from the EMA 5 line from the bottom up. On Chart H1, the EMA 5 line is above EMA 100.
Conditions for the opening of short positions:
On the Chart M15, the EMA 100 line is cut from top to bottom of the EMA 5 line. On Chart H1, the EMA 5 line is below EMA 100.
Stop loss: 10 points or the previous course extreme.
Take profit: 30 points.

Smart Trading strategy Timeframe recommended H1
Strategies using indicators are popular trading systems and are popular with forex traders. Such strategies often work on the basis of 2 or 3 indicators. The task of the trader is to determine a point at which all indicators give the same signal for market entry. The strategy described below is based on the use of 5 indicators. This significantly increases the accuracy of determining an entry point and that is what makes this strategy one of the most profitable. Other benefits of the strategy include its versatility, as it applies to all trading instruments. Recommended time frames from M15.
Indicators to use:
1. Moving Average (Period 8, Smoothed, HLC / 3)
2. Moving Average (Period 18, Smoothed, HLC / 3)
3. Parabolic SAR (0.026, 0.5)
4. Stochastic (12, 12, 5)
5. MACD (8, 21, 1)
Requirements for carrying out a purchase transaction (Fig. 1):
1. Line 8 MA is above the line 18 MA
2. The MACD histogram is above zero
3. One of the stochastic lines crosses level 50 from bottom to top
Prerequisites for Closing the Transaction: Parabolic SAR has changed direction from up to down.
Requirements for carrying out a sale transaction (Fig. 2):
1. The 8 MA line is below the 18 MA line
2. The MACD histogram is below zero
3. One of the stochastic lines crosses level 50 from top to bottom
Prerequisites for Closing the Transaction: Parabolic SAR has changed direction from downwards to upwards.

Strategy "EMA, Stochastic and RSI" Timeframe recommended H1
Instruments: All
Timeframe: All
indicators:
EMA 5, EMA 10, stochastic (14, 3, 3) and RSI (14, 70, 30)
Requirements for the execution of transactions:
Buy Transactions: EMA 5 cuts EMA 10 from bottom to top, stochastic lines are up; they should not be in overbought territory; the RSI indicator is above 50.
Sell Transactions: EMA 5 cuts EMA 10 from top to bottom, stochastic lines are downside and should not be in oversold territory; the RSI indicator is below 50.
exit:
Intersecting the moving average lines in the opposite direction or intersecting these lines with the indicator RSI.

To recommend a strategy based on the indicators CCI and EMATimeframe H1
Trading couples: All
Timeframe: Н1 and Н4
indicators:
• Parabolic SAR (0.2, acceleration factor 0.02);
• 8 EMA (exponential moving average with period 8);
• 28 EMA (exponential moving average with period 28);
• 30 CCI (indicator Commodity Channel with period 30);
Getting into short positions the moment EMA 8 cuts 28 from top to bottom and CCI is below zero.
Entry into long positions the moment EMA 8 cuts 28 from the bottom up and ССI is above zero.
Stop loss:
• For buy orders, the stop loss should be placed 5 points below the low candle on which the position was opened.
• For sell orders, the stop loss should be placed 5 points above the high candle on which the position was opened.
Exit positions:
At the intersection of the moving average lines in the direction opposite to the opened transaction.

To recommend trading strategy using three moving average timeframe lines H4
This lightweight strategy is based on the three intersecting moving average (SMA) lines and can be used for all currency pairs on the H1 or later chart. There is no need for continuous monitoring of the market. All you have to do is check the chart at the end of each candle.
First, you set three SMA (Simple Moving Average) indicators with periods 13, 26 and 100 in the chart.
When making trading decisions, follow the rules below:
Conditions for Opening Purchase Transactions:
The moving average with the period 26 crosses the moving average with the period 100 from bottom to top
- The moving average with the period 13 crosses the lines of the moving averages with the periods 26 and 100 from bottom to top.
The order should be closed when the moving average lines of periods 13 and 26 cross from top to bottom.
Conditions for the opening of sales transactions:
The moving average with the period 26 crosses the moving average line with the period 100 from top to bottom
The moving average with the period 13 crosses the moving average line with the period 26 and 100 from top to bottom.
The order should be closed when the moving average lines of periods 13 and 26 cross from bottom to top.

344/5000

So enjoy using, testing, tasting, losing or benefiting if it helps you use at your own risk as mentioned in another thread by another user here, strategy is not everything without brain the best strategy does not work --- cough ... great knowledge only too late no matter have fun and smoke weed

Handelsstrategie „Zwei Paare Durchschnitt +MACD“Timeframe zu empfehlen H4

Handelsinstrumente: Alle

Zeitrahmen: H4 oder D1

Indikatoren:

1. MACD (12, 26 und 9).
  2. EMA: 50,100
  3. EMA: 5,15
Bedingungen für die Eröffnung von Long-Positionen:

- Die Linie EMA 5 kreuzt EMA 15 von unten nach oben;

- Das MACD-Histogramm befindet sich im positiven Bereich;

- Der Kurs ist oberhalb der Linien EMA 50 und EMA 100.

Bedingungen für die Eröffnung von Short-Positionen:

- Die Linie EMA 5 kreuzt EMA 15 von oben nach unten;

- Das MACD-Histogramm befindet sich im negativen Bereich;

- Der Kurs ist unterhalb der Linien EMA 50 und EMA 100.

Die Eröffnung von Transaktionen wird nicht empfohlen, wenn der Kurs zwischen EMA 50 und EMA 100 liegt.

Stop-Loss: In Höhe der Linie EMA 50.

Take-Profit:

Auf dem vierstündigen Zeitrahmen: 60 Punkte für das Paar EUR/USD und 70 Punkte für GBP/USD;

Auf dem täglichen Zeitrahmen: 200 Punkte für das Paar EUR/USD und 250 Punkte für GBP/USD.

Kaufen

so noch eine man bin ich stoned grade...

Become my Ref and get access to many useful Forex EA's Indicators strategies as well as high-quality teaching material for self-study you also get one or the other signal from the VIP channel where I get the Prem. Bought a membership.

Be my Ref and come for free in the group for my Refs. No deposit required, please contact me if you have registered and get access right away

https://t.me/TorreTraidingClase

Alligator trading strategy Timeframe recommended M15
This strategy is applicable to all currency pairs and is based on the simple trend following principle "buy / sell". For the determination of entry and exit times, the standard alligator indicator and the simple moving average (SMA) with 144 periods are used. The timeframe of the chart must be set to M15. Longer periods are allowed.
The following rules should be observed when determining the entry and exit time:
BUY trades should be opened under the following conditions:
- The price is above the SMA (144) (indicative of a bullish trend)
- The green line of the alligator indicator has crossed the red and blue lines from below
- The red line of the alligator indicator crossed the blue line from below
Stop loss should be set 1 point lower than the SMA 144 (at any time).
Long positions should be closed when the green line of the alligator indicator has crossed the red line from above (indicating a trend reversal).

SALE trades should be opened under the following conditions:
- The price is below the SMA (144) (indication of a bearish trend)
- The green line of the alligator indicator has crossed the red and blue lines from above
- The red line of the alligator indicator crossed the blue line from the top
Stop loss should be set 1 point higher than the SMA 144 (at any time).
Short positions should be closed when the green line of the alligator indicator has crossed the red line from below (indicating a trend reversal).
Good strategy sir.

Good Morning,

Here I have a clever advice I got from a few successful traders,

follow strict Money Management. FOREX is not a quick rich formula. You do not dive into a trade with lot size bigger than your account can handle. Under no circumstances one can blow their account if MM and risk management is followed.

Always Close Half Lot & Move Breakeven When Trade Running 25+ Pips. If You Don't Want to Do it, Risk is Yours.

If you wanted I can provide you with a suitable EA for it. This EA is not an automated trading robot. Rather, you have to set your own trades manually, with SL & TP. After that, the EA takes care of exactly what I have underlined

Attachments

• BreakevenHalfClose20Pips.mq4
    59 KB · Views: 8
To recommend a strategy based on the indicators CCI and EMATimeframe H1
Trading couples: All
Timeframe: Н1 and Н4
indicators:
• Parabolic SAR (0.2, acceleration factor 0.02);
• 8 EMA (exponential moving average with period 8);
• 28 EMA (exponential moving average with period 28);
• 30 CCI (indicator Commodity Channel with period 30);
Getting into short positions the moment EMA 8 cuts 28 from top to bottom and CCI is below zero.
Entry into long positions the moment EMA 8 cuts 28 from the bottom up and ССI is above zero.
Stop loss:
• For buy orders, the stop loss should be placed 5 points below the low candle on which the position was opened.
• For sell orders, the stop loss should be placed 5 points above the high candle on which the position was opened.
Exit positions:
At the intersection of the moving average lines in the direction opposite to the opened transaction.

if anybody can make it this strategy ea, it will be help us for trade
or make costum indicator include cross all thats indicator

thanks before

thanks for your share sabastian, recomm use Time Frame whats ?
Good Morning,

Here I have a clever advice I got from a few successful traders,

follow strict Money Management. FOREX is not a quick rich formula. You do not dive into a trade with lot size bigger than your account can handle. Under no circumstances one can blow their account if MM and risk management is followed.

Always Close Half Lot & Move Breakeven When Trade Running 25+ Pips. If You Don't Want to Do it, Risk is Yours.

If you wanted I can provide you with a suitable EA for it. This EA is not an automated trading robot. Rather, you have to set your own trades manually, with SL & TP. After that, the EA takes care of exactly what I have underlined

not follow to much strategy ...find good strategy and follow long time in demo ..then you relize what can work and what can't work....
every one say follow money management ..but main problem is find sure way to make profit...that's main goal...
we got every month 40-45% thats enough for us

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.