What's new

New EA ODIN FOREX ROBOT expert

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

bhushansky

Odin finds great forex trades using a reliable grid trading strategy.
Every price movement on your charts has smaller movements inside of it. Plotting each movement against a grid reveals predictable patterns. Odin takes these patterns and analyzes them for future probability. The end result is highly accurate trades with no indicator lag.

• Perfect entry and exit points
    Price plotting creates an accurate road map of where the price has been and where it is going.
  • Accurate Stop Loss and Take Profit
    Tight SLs and TPs protect your balance and secure profit while minimizing risk per trade.
  • Lock in profit as the price keeps moving
    Automated protective stops move behind each candle to lock in profit while the trade remains open.

Implement a proven grid trading strategy on your charts in 5 minutes.
Manual trading isn't simple or quick. It takes years of trial and error to trade forex accurately. Odin is years of our experience, hard work, and real world testing rolled into a single piece of automated forex software. Place it in your forex terminal and your done.
  • No complex strategies to learn
    All of the grid trading rules are coded directly into Odin. No need to study charts or crunch numbers.
  • Trading never stops
    Odin monitors the market 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. Never miss a trade because you're sleeping.
  • Diversify your forex equity instantly
    Never put all of your eggs in one basket. Odin is a quick way to diversify your account equity and lower risk.

Odin manages every aspect of forex trading for you 24 hours a day.
We've designed Odin for every trader regardless of skill level. It's a complete solution that will handle everything for you automatically. From basic things like opening and closing trades, to advanced calculations like money management and profit control.
  • Keep your broker honest
    Forex brokers are not your friend. Odin's new Broker Shield™ keeps sensitive information away from your broker.
  • Works with any account size, big or small
    Built in money management calculates the safest lot size for you automatically. Micro, mini, and full lots are supported.
  • Clean and informative visual interface
    Odin's modern UI and user friendly interface let you see exactly what it is doing at any point in time.

What do I need to start using Odin inside my forex terminal?
Odin was designed to run inside of the MetaTrader 4 forex terminal. Several major brokers offer instant MT4 demo accounts for free. Simply drag and drop Odin into your MT4 terminal and attach it to any forex chart. Installation is very simple and takes less than 5 minutes.
  • Is previous forex experience required?
    Not at all. Odin handles everything for you. Anyone can use it on their charts to find great forex trades.

Attachments

• install-guide.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
  • odin.rar
    308.4 KB · Views: 152
  • odin-manual.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 133
Every price movement on your charts has smaller movements inside of it. Plotting each movement against a grid reveals predictable patterns. Odin takes these patterns and analyzes them for future probability. The end result is highly accurate trades with no indicator lag.

Price plotting creates an accurate road map of where the price has been and where it is going.
    Tight SLs and TPs protect your balance and secure profit while minimizing risk per trade.
    Automated protective stops move behind each candle to lock in profit while the trade remains open.

Manual trading isn't simple or quick. It takes years of trial and error to trade forex accurately. Odin is years of our experience, hard work, and real world testing rolled into a single piece of automated forex software. Place it in your forex terminal and your done.
    All of the grid trading rules are coded directly into Odin. No need to study charts or crunch numbers.
  • Trading never stops
    Odin monitors the market 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. Never miss a trade because you're sleeping.
    Never put all of your eggs in one basket. Odin is a quick way to diversify your account equity and lower risk.

We've designed Odin for every trader regardless of skill level. It's a complete solution that will handle everything for you automatically. From basic things like opening and closing trades, to advanced calculations like money management and profit control.
    Forex brokers are not your friend. Odin's new Broker Shield™ keeps sensitive information away from your broker.
    Built in money management calculates the safest lot size for you automatically. Micro, mini, and full lots are supported.
    Odin's modern UI and user friendly interface let you see exactly what it is doing at any point in time.

Odin was designed to run inside of the MetaTrader 4 forex terminal. Several major brokers offer instant MT4 demo accounts for free. Simply drag and drop Odin into your MT4 terminal and attach it to any forex chart. Installation is very simple and takes less than 5 minutes.
    Not at all. Odin handles everything for you. Anyone can use it on their charts to find great forex trades.
Hope to see the backtest result

• Trading never stops

Wow
your timing is perfect.
Was thinking of purchasing this EA next month.
I will foward on demo VPS when market opens

thank youOk hand

:eek: I actually bought this EA, I used it for one night and half a day, I thought it was broken. Maybe I should leave it on a live brokerage for a week to see what happens, but I ended every open position in a positive. The one trade it actually did do all by itself 8 hours, an the profit of $3.84,

:notworthy:I want you all to keep in mind the brokerage account I had only had 200 now 203.23 in it so it was only putting the minimum of .01. :notworthy: I freaked out when I saw the EA did not have a stopping trail loss this is what frustrated me, but I got to thinking maybe trail lose input is for me to tweak and the real protection is hidden in the .dlls. Never the Less. I am going to use factory settings. after all it says it has protection and it calculates it all off the amount you have in it. so if anyone is interested in my results everyday or the end of the week. (LIVE MICRO ACCOUNT) Please reply yes or pm me yes. and i will gladly take screenshots I am not going to record it only due to the computers age its a old Toshiba i5 2.3ghz ram 8 gig but the ram speed is like 1666. I think it can handle MT4 and calculating the numbers just fine but recording it with software is well different story.

Even if no one says yes I will reply with results in 7 days. I want you all to keep in mind when I researched this brokerage, After the fact of course, has been accused of making the data lag, shut down even close orders by itself etc..... and countless of I didn't get my money for months. That they want you to run dry take your money etc..... rather this is true or not I do not know my experiences with them so far has been positive.

The last thing I want to share. When I was watching the market I am american so USD is my currency therefore I will be doing live in these pairs, GBPUSD AUDUSD USDCAD USDCHF EURUSD. But I was watching the prices and when I did watch I noticed a lot of stagnant on the USD A LOT like every single pair the USD was lower 98% of the time. so when USD is down I had no real buying power any currency at those rates. So I think the EA needs a fair retrail and a lengthy one because it is not made for short trades in my opinion this is for long trade. Atleast What I saw or its true my brokerage is my enemy and this EA is suppose to help that :p . I would love to compare results, and if anyone has ever changed any settings to make it better for exchange of my trail, all I can do is ask nicely

Ok hand Wish it luck guys, at the end of the week positive or negative I will be releasing brokerage name used when using this EA, if this is allowed by forum rules? I by no means recommend or selling any brokerage of even EA at that matter. I am merely a new trader wanting to make money. That has no problem sharing information to share the wealth.

This is not related to this post but I do have another experiment run on a different brokerage and different EA that I bought, with a larger equity pool. But I have not searched these forums for that one yet which I am about to do after I turn on Odin. I will share results with the other EA as well if its wanted.

Thank you for anyone daring to listen to a rookie willing to share information as I can.:D

I will see you guys on this thread again in seven days if not sooner. :coffee:

ODIN NO GOOD OPENS UP TRADES CONSTANTLY, CLOSED ONE AT 3 USD PROFIT THEN 10 AT -2 OR -3, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ITS GOING OFF OF. CONSTANTLY HAS TRADES UP 95% OF THE TIME IN THE NEGATIVE WHY?

i swear i am not trying to spam but i reconfigured the entire input in odin from atr to candle loss or w/e/ chaning all the options. I believe the negative ones were due to spread going abpve 8 automatically closing trades so I got it set to trade with only 10 and down spread but stay in market to 50. expiration gone unless there is a profit. profit will stop and close order once candle shows a loss etc....... no more atr predictions. I think it was messing with me. going off GRID now. sorry for spam

i swear i am not trying to spam but i reconfigured the entire input in odin from atr to candle loss or w/e/ chaning all the options. I believe the negative ones were due to spread going abpve 8 automatically closing trades so I got it set to trade with only 10 and down spread but stay in market to 50. expiration gone unless there is a profit. profit will stop and close order once candle shows a loss etc....... no more atr predictions. I think it was messing with me. going off GRID now. sorry for spam
Please give us an update once you've had time to test this more. Thanks

got a vps now, going to run odin with all auto atr and auto calculate lots. 30min tf, atr loss atr take profit atr everything. see what happens with 1ms latency

I will not lie, I think VPS is a must for an serious 24/7 EAing. as far as finding my profitable EA, im straching my head. As I am a personal fan of ATR, I found one I am going to be paying ten bucks for. has for as odin its running on default settings on all 6 major pairs on vps one on ecn other one not on ecn. i could be wrong they could both be STP. anyways. they are brokers with two total different models. I emailed FRT. on their settings they highly recommend 30m 5 candles as i have recently put why not 24hr with 10 candles? lol. but FRT support did tell me default settings should net a profit please dont play with settings unless your fully aware of what they do. so FRT the programmer of the EA does recommend 30min TF and 5 candles and only using the 6 major pairs. at first i liked the EA i had 5 to 6 trades +3 dollar profit keep in mind its a 200 buck account. thats 230 then 2 or 3 losses at 10 to 11 dollars however i took my own protection off odin says to wait an hour for new candle after a loss. I didnt do that. I am responsible for those loses plus those losses i made odin grab when i was messing with settings changing Timeframes it automatically started a trade by mistake b/c of user touching stuff. over all I think odin can be profitable but its not going to make you rich over time its a slow process EA. and waits for conditions it think its good with ATR. i still think they can tweak their ATR method better then again they do not tell us their ATR method the other EA i am going to use tells us how they do it and even have get to set 3 steps or profits 3 steps of losses. ranges basically if i cant hit my profit point 1 and im starting to trail stop at profit goal 2 etc....... im trailing but there might be hope to come back up hit trailing step 1 hard stop at step 2 again ATR meh. it tells you the days average value then gives u a ceiling and a bottom. ATR is great for live trading it will give u realistic profits u can make and realistic where to stop entering the market is different i dunno what method ODIN is to enter the market. i just know 5 profits of 3 to 4 cannot sustain losses of 10 to 12. then again maybe my cent account is to small to see the real profits of this ea in the first place. but supposedly they auto calculate lot and MM

long story short it needs to run for 30 days straight no touching anything to honestly see how it performs. am i going to do this I don't know. I might I might not. I might leave it on one pair for 30 days on both accounts but i am on the search for an ea that uses ATR with a few other strategies and indictators that go well with the ATR method. you can predict with ATR as well. But are they I dont know. That takes alot of data crunching months if not years of data pulled to watch trends. MacD would go well with ATR but is MacD even popular i notice everyone is wanting RSI or there is one more i cannot think of right now but even RSI will work with ATR

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.