What's new

Optimising EA/Trading Robots

Totalnewb

So I bought a robot but it didnt seem to be getting any better than 50/50 wins and losses. So I decided to use my statisticle analysis expertise and create a spreadsheet that can take a trading report and from it find the best times to trade and the worse times to avoid. I was able to change one pair from 50% wins to 80% wins just finding which hours of the day works best for it.
It works great for optimising EAs that dont use martingale. Unfortunatley its harder to see where martingale EAs go wong as their best hours and worst hours are normally the same (because they double up lots itll they win means the more you lose the more you win.... till it goes POP!) This is where it would be good to test an EA strategy before thinking of adding martingale to it, becuase you would of already increaded the accuracy (reduced the times of big loss)
Would anyone be intrested in me optimising an EA?
Is this something you would be willing to pay for?
Example below:
1595705392471.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.