What's new

New EA Orion Scalper Ea Full

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Refek

Hello friends!
... I bought an Eas pack for $ 1000 and would like to share it with you! I will open a topic for each Ea so that it is easy to research and study other people.
I haven't done the tests yet, feel free to test and submit your results! Lets grow together!

Attachments

• FILE EA SCALPER ORION (1).rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 653
Hello friends!
... I bought an Eas pack for $ 1000 and would like to share it with you! I will open a topic for each Ea so that it is easy to research and study other people.
I haven't done the tests yet, feel free to test and submit your results! Lets grow together!
Do you mind to share the set files?

This robot works, I did a lot of tests and found settings that could be good, now I am trying it on demo account. Then I will start trading on the real account.

This robot works, I did a lot of tests and found settings that could be good, now I am trying it on demo account. Then I will start trading on the real account.
Thank you for testing, cant wait fo you to share the result and good set for this EA. Not to forget, thanks too to OP for sharing this EA

It would be very appreciated to also include what broker you used it on, and a myfxbook link, thanks in advance and hopefully it will be profitable

I have running in 2 different brokers and make different trades do you know why?
one makes much more profits and then kill the account and the other one goes slow but safe ..

would anyone share the result at least demo if it's any? does this EA have license or we can just use it for free?

Hello friends!

I already tested this EA Orion Scalper but I don't know, it doesn't open any trade. Do you have a set files that you could share to the community?:)

Thanks in advance!

This robot works great, I tried different settings repeatedly every day for 1 month. And finally, I close my days happily.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 310
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 297
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 248
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 247
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 240
Hello friends!
Great, thank you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.