What's new

Profitable EA Password protected BOTT Price Action Indicator 2.1!!!!!

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Pushkar

I have the zip file but i dont know its password, let me know if anyone can crack it!!!! I'm attaching it here, any help would be appriciated.

Attachments

• BOTT Price Action Indicator 2.1.0.rar
    3.4 MB · Views: 117
It works man just it's Password Protected!!! Let us know if you can crack it.
I'm trying to bruteforce it, do you have instructions for usage? Most likely I can open it.

Most arrow indicators are garbage though, unless you apply PA to them.

I have the zip file but i dont know its password, let me know if anyone can crack it!!!! I'm attaching it here, any help would be appriciated.
the easiest way is to contact the developer of the indicator maker or EA :D or try to search on the next forum, maybe there is one without a password

can anyone tell me how to apply license protected mt5 indicator or how can i use the EA even when i dont have the license???

i have the latest version of this MT5 EA but license is the issue......can anyone crack it???please let me know if anyone is capable of doing it??

Here it is but someone has made changes in it. I found it over internet.

Attachments

• BOTT Price Action Indicator.zip
    478.5 KB · Views: 24

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.