What's new

Suggestion Pepperstone Broker is a Reliable Broker

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

glian

Pepperstone Broker is a reliable broker, I used them one year back and only issue I had is slippages in times of news. They are Regulated and funding and withdrawal is not a issue. So I can recommend Pepperstone Broker to trade Forex.

I use pepperstone has been 4 years and i like so much your support and have good fees. but i think that withdraw is slow.

Yes, I am agree with you, Pepperstone withdrawal is so slow, I have to wait for a long time when I want to withdraw my money, I am worried about my money if the broker is not fast enough, I want to find another broker to trading. I need a faster broker, I mean fast not only in withdrawal but fast in every service.

It is very difficult to choose a suitable brokerage company from a sufficiently large number of various offers https://topbrokers.com/compare-forex-brokers Here you can read reviews of real traders, compare Forex brokers using the maximum number of characteristics and choose the best company for trading on the FX Market!

Pepperstone is an Australian forex broker offering some CFDs too. It was established in 2010 in Melbourne and in 2015 it opened offices in London to better serve their European clients. Pepperstone attracted a strategic investment from CHAMP Private Equity, one of the leading investment firms in Australia.
Pepperstone predominantly offers the MetaTrader suite of platforms from MetaQuotes Software Corporation including MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5), as well as the range of platforms from Spotware Systems: cTrader, cAlgo and cMirror.
so you may say it is a good broker

It is very difficult to choose a suitable brokerage company from a sufficiently large number of various offershttps://topbrokers.com/compare-forex-brokers Here you can read reviews of real traders, compare Forex brokers using the maximum number of characteristics and choose the best company for trading on the FX Market!

I use pepperstone for both MT4 and MT5. But often only for monthly trade, as in my country there are big limitations for leverage, in fact I now operate 1: 1. But I have to say, I've never had any problems with them.

I am using Pepperstone for almost 4 years now and it is good and reliable broker. It can be used from EU citizens as well because they have a UK branch. I never have serious delays on my withdrawals and the spreads on most instruments are very competitive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.