What's new

Pin bar indicator mt 4

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

azad341

Pin bar is a mt4 (MetaTrader 4) indicator and it can be used with any forex trading systems / strategies for additional confirmation of trading entrie

Attachments

• Pin bar.rar
    93 KB · Views: 27
Does this pin bar indicator have push notifications... I did research and it looks like it's good for reversals.

Has anyone back tested the Pinbar. I have tested a pinbar on daily time frame when pinbar pulls back into an ema8. Place a stop just outside of the tail and entry as price breaks to the other side. Of 28 major/minor pairs, Over the last 6 years I found half the pairs to be profitable.

I've attached my Pinbar EA. It is only labelled daily as it trade entries expire after 24 hours if price does not break beyond pinbar candle. It does produce some order send 130 errors due to stop placement but generally works. I am just setting out on learning MQL4 so my program is fairly basic.

Attachments

• Pinbar Daily.mq4
    2.1 KB · Views: 11
hanks for the indicator mate. Will definately open a trade but on demo first. if profitable, then we move it to live

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.