What's new

pipfinite-trend-pro-indicator

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Adamfx

Hi everyone,

can I know if this is working for you, because it doesn't work for me ? I loaded it on several brokers, and marked "successfully loaded" and then it doesn't display anything, thanks for posting your comments if it works for you, otherwise if someone has a version that works I'll be very grateful.
Thank you in advance and have a nice day.

Attachments

• aa.JPG
    aa.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 148
  • pipfinite-trend-pro-indicator.rar
    211.2 KB · Views: 157
Hi everyone,

can I know if this is working for you, because it doesn't work for me ? I loaded it on several brokers, and marked "successfully loaded" and then it doesn't display anything, thanks for posting your comments if it works for you, otherwise if someone has a version that works I'll be very grateful.
I will try, thanks a lot, it should work. clapping hands

I have found that not many indicators or EA's always work on other platforms of different brokers. Best is to always test it on the broker of who wrote it

Hi everyone,

no its not working

Thanks a lot for releasing this. Could you please also add an explanation how this algorithm is to be used? Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot for releasing this. Could you please also add an explanation how this algorithm is to be used? Thanks a lot

Hi everyone,

thanks for the sharing of this indicator :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.