What's new

Indicator PipFinite Trend PRO MT5

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

pinakkolada

Hello Everyone,
I am new here :)
It is nice to meet you all!
Let me go straight to the point.
I have bought PipFinite Trend PRO MT5 (https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/26889?source=Site+Profile) and it is working extremely well with my trading strategy.
However, I need TO FIND OUT how this trend indicator is created?
All I need is to know on what green and red line signals are based?
I can see that it gives similar signals as Moving Average and Parabolic SAR indicators but that is not exactly the same...
I have tried to search for free/similar versions of this indicator just to see the code or find any thoughts on what other traders think about the code but could not find anything.
Please, anyone has any ideas?
Many thanks in advance.

I am sorry.
I made a mistake and put A PREFIX 'Indicator'.
I just now realised that it is not relevant to my post.

oke no problem..u can see about yout prefix mam...u want share or what?
I do not want to share anything.
My question was whether someone knows a similar indicator to Pipfinie Trend Pro MT5 or have an idea what kind of indicators Pipfine include? I just need to understand how green and red line signals move....

Hello Everyone,
I have bought PipFinite Trend PRO MT5 (https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/26889?source=Site+Profile) and it is working extremely well with my trading strategy.
I can see that it gives similar signals as Moving Average and Parabolic SAR indicators but that is not exactly the same...
I have tried to search for free/similar versions of this indicator just to see the code or find any thoughts on what other traders think about the code but could not find anything.
Many thanks in advance.
[

how is the consistency of the indicator for you? would you mind sharing your strategy? not the indicator itself cuz that would be unfair fot your paid version, just strategu

Hello Everyone,
Many thanks in advance.
The author will not share the source code but try looking at the settings its using to give you clues to which indicators its using.

in telegram there are official groups of this indicator and in it they teach to automate them with robots the groups are called as the indicator itself I think I remember

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.