What's new

Plarafy EA - 5% daily profit

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Bine

Just in case some came across this EA - Is anyone here testing it or has tried it already? The seller (Plarafy) is promising 5% daily profit. Monthly subscription is $78, lifetime from $1k to $3k. There's a free version in the first post on the link below.

Now, it looks too good to be true and I'm sceptical because:
- Why would someone share a software that can make 5% on a daily basis? Out of a goodness of the heart? If that is so, why not give it for free?
- It's promising low DD, but it can get up to 50% (not low for me)
- It suppose to make 5% daily (100% monthly), but there are days that it makes loss, other days it won't open single trade, some days the author is advising not to trade...
- Author is claiming that EA opens 1-5 trades per day, but looking through his Myfxbook there are even 6 to 8 trades per day
- Not to mention there is no proof that Myfxbook account used as an evidence of profitable trading is in fact the EA promoted in the offer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.