What's new

Please be HONEST, who is making money in REAL account from EAs?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes
I am making real cash on real account with Gold mining EA. Check for it in this Forum. Set the lot size to 0.05 on 10,000 cent account, you will make around 50% monthly.

Is there a set file you are using? and the correct EA (it seems there's many versions)... I would love to backtest this and share the results for everyone :)

I'm currently making money with +Jum+StoCh+ (https://www.forexforum.co/threads/jum-stoch-profitable-ea.15100/) and AF-Trend Killer. I have a separate account for each robot. I've failed with many EA's in the past and these are the only two that are consistently profitable with the lowest DD.

The key is to get into the habit of withdrawing your profits periodically. I withdraw profits for each $500 to $1000 that I make. Otherwise if you keep all your profits in your account hoping to compound, a sudden crash in the market can blow your entire account including your profits.

[QUOTE = "chanmatthewchan, publicación: 113471, miembro: 102287"]
Actualmente estoy ganando dinero con + Jum + StoCh + ( https://www.forexforum.co/threads/jum-stoch-profitable-ea.15100/ ) y AF-Trend Killer. Tengo una cuenta separada para cada robot. He fallado con muchos EA en el pasado y estos son los únicos dos que son consistentemente rentables con el DD más bajo.

La clave está en acostumbrarse a retirar sus ganancias periódicamente. Retiro ganancias por cada $ 500 a $ 1000 que gano. De lo contrario, si mantiene todas sus ganancias en su cuenta con la esperanza de capitalizar, una caída repentina del mercado puede arruinar toda su cuenta, incluidas sus ganancias.
[/CITAR]
its full?

I'm currently making money with +Jum+StoCh+ (https://www.forexforum.co/threads/jum-stoch-profitable-ea.15100/) and AF-Trend Killer. I have a separate account for each robot. I've failed with many EA's in the past and these are the only two that are consistently profitable with the lowest DD.

The key is to get into the habit of withdrawing your profits periodically. I withdraw profits for each $500 to $1000 that I make. Otherwise if you keep all your profits in your account hoping to compound, a sudden crash in the market can blow your entire account including your profits.
I just backtested thr Jum+Stoch and posted the results in its dedicated thread.

i cannot find AFTrend Killer anywhere, can you post it please or reach to me privately.

I am yet to find a profitable EA... The only ea that has worked for me before was SignalPro V5 and it made 800+ in 8 months back-test which is honestly not that great

I just backtested thr Jum+Stoch and posted the results in its dedicated thread.

i cannot find AFTrend Killer anywhere, can you post it please or reach to me privately.

Here is the thread for Trend Killer:

[QUOTE = "MSAH Trader, publicación: 114384, miembro: 102793"]
Yo uso don scalper en real, ¡el resultado es muy bueno!
[/CITAR]
don scalper?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.