What's new

Please can anyone crack the attached EA for me!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dwine

Please can anyone crack this very good EA for me. It's a very good EA that trades on all pairs. It expires in a week and I want to be able to use it for a life time. It's been sold for almost 1000usd.

Attachments

• 21809846_1629039442187Daily_Income_-_Free_Extension_1_week.ex4
    41.3 KB · Views: 30
I got told it was a SCAM EA ... but always open to other opinions

Its not actually. Did a demo testing of it for a week and it works well. My only concern is being able to use it for a life time, since I can't at the moment because of it being expired.

So if anyone can crack it for me I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Please can anyone crack this very good EA for me. It's a very good EA that trades on all pairs. It expires in a week and I want to be able to use it for a life time. It's been sold for almost 1000usd.

Why can't you pay for it instead of stealing it. more over is not possible now,EAs are now like DLL..it can't work or I recommend BuySellSeriesEA to you..its still cheaper now..$700.

Why can't you pay for it instead of stealing it. more over is not possible now,EAs are now like DLL..it can't work or I recommend BuySellSeriesEA to you..its still cheaper now..$700.
Hmmmm. It's just that it's expensive. I guess it can't be cracked then. Is yours Mt5 compatible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.