What's new

Please I need help. Any best robot

Robots can be very profitable but I have never used a forex robot. That's why I have no idea about robots. But I always try to work with a plan and discipline. I never trade against the trend.

Robots can be very profitable but I have never used a forex robot. That's why I have no idea about robots. But I always try to work with a plan and discipline. I never trade against the trend.

In which indicators is the best for identify the trend ? either long term or short term ?

There are many different forex indicators in the fx market that can be used to predict future price movements. However, MACD and RSI are two of the most reliable. MACD is a trend-following indicator that uses moving averages to signal shifts in momentum, while RSI is a momentum indicator that measures the speed and change of price movements.

Both indicators can be used to spot potential reversals, and they often give similar signals. This is because they are both measuring different aspects of momentum. MACD looks at the relationship between two moving averages, while RSI looks at the speed and change of price movements.

The reliability of MACD and RSI makes them two of the most popular indicators among forex traders. They can be used to spot potential reversals and to confirm trend continuation. When used together, they can provide a powerful signal that can help traders make profitable decisions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.