What's new

please suggest a good broker

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes
There are too many to recommend any single broker, but I do recommend only working with properly regulated companies with licenses from reputable regulators.

which broker is the best for trading? im new in this industry
If we talk about forex, you can try Hotforex, they offer zero spread and some cheap promo accounts to test scalping strategies. Most newbies are impatient and trade on low timeframes with short holding time, that's why it is essential to care about transaction costs.

Brokers can give you ease in the Forex market. So you need to do a lot of research before choosing a broker. And first, you have to use the demo platform of that broker. If that is possible then you can get a lot of success by trading with a broker. I started trading on the real platform later using the demo platform.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brokers carry success in trading. So if you want to trade, you need to trade with the right broker.

I have to use a broker in every trading style. Brokers can help me make a lot of profit. I never trade without a plan. Still, I need the help of a broker.

I'm wondering the same thing. Is there a good way to work out which brokers are best for different strategies? I realise certain strategies can benefit from specific trading conditions but I'm unsure how to get started in terms of selecting a broker for any given strategy.

Choosing a broker is very important in forex market. Always choose a broker with a good reputation and skills. If you have the help of a good broker then it will be easy to become a good trader and can make good money.

There are many essential elements to choosing a broker. Trading can be very complicated if the platform I am investing in is not secure. So it is necessary to select a broker through research.

For me the main factors when I am picking a broker are regulation, customer service and trading conditions. I need to be pleased with all three to sign up with a broker.

I'm with HotForex but their spreads will kill you, but they're very legit. I would recommend IC Markets for low spreads.

Hi, i would suggest AximTrade. They have pretty fast deposit and withdrawal process, usually within 10-15 min at most and tight spread on gold if you are into gold trading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.