What's new

Please suggestions on best EA 2020

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

vix75

I've been using simple system for quite some time but I've been losing trades even with back testing and forward testing this ea, does anyone have any suggestions on better Ea's or any experience with simple system?

I've been using simple system for quite some time but I've been losing trades even with back testing and forward testing this ea, does anyone have any suggestions on better Ea's or any experience with simple system?
The best EA out there in my experience so far is Traide Ringer. Try it

There is various of EA and alot of the EA is working and some isn't but those working EA is not fully automation. It depends what EA you looking for.

best EA is for me new version of money pile .... stable 10 % month with low DD but u need goo account size anyway
Any ea that does that is hot on the market, I've ran a few before but most just need a news filter cause their profits aren't big enough to account for the crash, if only there was a good news indicator that could halt trading cause there are Anton of good EAs but news always hurts them.

I feel like most of the EA I have come across are all built up to sound amazing but I haven't been able to reproduce any of the results. Change my mind!

no ea is perfect for every one

what is the results ?
Hi M0b1us, I didn’t like trade ringer, blow mine demo account from 1000 in a week and half, but I like it trio orchestra ea, and I trade with two pairs and from 1000 until yesterday, sorry 3 weeks in total 3163.59. So I started yesterday real account, started with $600, leverage 1:500 usdchf, usdjpy for more question replay and I can give you set up of mine. Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.