What's new

Please test on demo first before real account

JohnGraced

Checkout this SYSTEM , I heard many talking about it, although I have never tried it myself before.

Give feedback once you have tested it

Attachments

• NHA-System_.zip
    226.6 KB · Views: 12
Checkout this SYSTEM , I heard many talking about it, although I have never tried it myself before.

Give feedback once you have tested it
Any new system should be tested on demo before a live account. Too many are in a rush to make money which is ironic as it often leads to the opposite

It is a good idea to test your brokers' spreads and trading conditions with their demo account before using the real account to avoid unnecessary losses.

[UWSL]It is good to test a new broker using their demo account because there is no real risk involved in demo trading and you can also get a glimpse of the broker's trading platform and their spreads.[/UWSL]

Testing your strategies on a demo account is worth it as you have time to revise or make any changes before live trading. It is important to spend time practising to get an idea of what would happen.

I learn forex from 0, I learn it from FreshForex, since FreshForex provide me a free education. So i start learning and opened a demo account first, and then when I fell ready to trade with real account, I opened a new account and start trading with $100, it is amazing, there is no different between real and demo account. So I still trading with FreshForex until today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.