What's new

Price action is the number one strategy

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
I agree as well that price action is one of the best strategies and many short term traders prefer price action because the formations and trends extrapolated from it to make trading decisions.

It is one available approach. I wouldn't call it the best or the worst. It's worth trying out, if it doesn't work, it's worth trying something else.

Price strategy is a good strategy with which I can make a consistent profit. Many people cannot make a profit by trading for a long time because their mindset is not right. You need to maintain the strategy before making a profit. Because if you can't maintain strategy, you can never succeed by trading.

Market shape, Harmonics and ADR (price action) is king. There is nothing else. Everything else is mathematical lagging.

Price action dashboard ex4 is an application installed on the Metatrader platform , working in additional windows using the quotes archive and all available technical analysis tools . That is, a trader can apply any configuration of the workspace that is completely identical to real trading.

From my trading experience with the Price action strategy, I would say it is a good strategy to use for consistent profit. It is also suitable for experienced and beginners.

It is a good strategy, but it has certain issues, like traders having to wait to confirm the price movements. Due to this, traders miss out on trading opportunities since there is a rapid change in prices.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.