What's new

Price Action Scalper (Low Risk) free unlimited ex4

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

hudahuda

Work very active on GBPUSD with M1 or M5 with default setting.
I run it for Real account with 1 month, result very safe (around 15 % DD) with more than 60 percent since deposit.
This robot cost 1.500$ at mastereas.com (see full description also here) i had buy this 1 month ago.

I run it for Real account with 1 month, result very safe (around 15 % DD) with more than 60 percent since deposit.
This robot cost 1.500$ at mastereas.com (see full description also here) i had buy this 1 month ago.
To trade in the best way Forex trader should build good knowledge of trading which can support them to achieve success in this world market place. Without acquiring good deal of trading knowledge we the trader can never achieve success. ForexOne is a well experienced broker and provide educative programs where a trader can learn about trading from their free demo trading account, video tutorials and Forex glossary and trading instruction.

I wonder what PA setup the robot has identified that makes money consistently
keep us updated on your progress

Will you post the ex4 file in here or is this thread just to give info and persuading members to buy it?

can you show us the result bro? thank you!

Do you have some new about this EA? Is still working?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.