What's new

Tutorial Price Action Trading

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

mmajaved

Hello guys and gals, The price action is a method of billable negotiation in the analysis of the basic movements of the price, to generate signals of entry and exit in trades and that stands out for its reliability and for not requiring the use of indicators. It is a form of technical analysis, since it ignores the fundamental factors of a security and looks primarily at the security's price history. What differentiates it from most forms of technical analysis is that its main focus is the relation of a security's current price to its past prices as opposed to values derived from that price history. This past history includes swing highs and swing lows, trend lines, and support and resistance levels. I am sharing a book ultimate guide to price action trading. I hope this book will help you understand price action trading with details.

Attachments

• The ultimate guide to price action trading.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 24
It seems most are not really interested in learning price action this days. All we do is depend mostly on indicators. No offence

It seems most are not really interested in learning price action this days. All we do is depend mostly on indicators. No offence

I do think that using both of them in the same strategy is the best way to have a profitable strategy.

Price action is the development of a security's cost plotted after some time. Price action frames the reason for all specialized examination of a stock item or another resource outline. Some momentary merchants depend only on price action and the developments and patterns extrapolated from it to settle on exchanging choices.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.