What's new

Problem with metatrade

Johnbelley

hi
I am using MetaTrader, last night i attached indicator to the chart during attaching plat forum opens the modifications window.
I'm just surfing the chart with indicators on and the platform just open the modification window like 3 different times simultaneously

hmm seems wired you can download MT4 Installer again from different source, i suggest you to don't use your previous installer its contain bugs or maybe something else.if the problem still not solved try to reinstall your windows

Mt4 is old platform. its better if you use Meta trader 5. its the best platform. I mostly use meta trader 5 and its complete packages

It may be due to the indicator as some indicators wont work in latest build of MT4.

The problem with meta trader is that they developed a virtual trade add on for brokers that want to interfere with a traders platform. So how do you find out which ones might be using it - with out losing your loot first. Demo I suppose might help, but this wouldn't be full proof.

The problem should be with indicator itself, whenever it doesn't find proper settings, it's showing setting window. check the settings properly and time frame also

I think you need restart your MT4 or better delete it and download it again from broker's website

The one thing that I find it difficult to get my head around is why should an EA be very successful with one broker and a dismal failure with others. This poses some questions to my way of thinking and I find this is often the case as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.