What's new

Profession_EA - Another holy grail EA in Forex

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sfcbatch94

I'm following this EA as my number 1 choice. It claims to be the most profitable in just a short period of time. Does anyone has a legit copy from the original owner? Not the one circulating the internet, it doesn't work, I already tried it.

CAUTION: I've read a lot of negative feedback from other websites that the owner of this EA (Jacob Larson) is scamming people. If you intend to buy, pay only using paypal at least if you will be a victim of scamming, paypal will return your money 100%.

Professional_EA YouTube link - from $15 USD to $ 949,990.00 in just 2 days.

Professional_EA YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDVrMj5M0grnAXCF8Z07oJg/videos

i tried it, but got mix results. i think its because like most cracked EA's they are actually fake and they don't work well at all. but give it a try.. if anyone does use this bot and they get it working well please share your FXBook and your settings file. (the settings file i included came with where ever i got this "i forgot". ) Ok hand

Attachments

• Professional_EA.ex4
    59 KB · Views: 49
  • Settings Professional_EA .set
    2.8 KB · Views: 31
i tried it, but got mix results. i think its because like most cracked EA's they are actually fake and they don't work well at all. but give it a try.. if anyone does use this bot and they get it working well please share your FXBook and your settings file. (the settings file i included came with where ever i got this "i forgot". ) Ok hand

I guess this is the same copy that I have but anyway I’ll check. Thanks a lot!

The resul
I'm following this EA as my number 1 choice. It claims to be the most profitable in just a short period of time. Does anyone has a legit copy from the original owner? Not the one circulating the internet, it doesn't work, I already tried it.

CAUTION: I've read a lot of negative feedback from other websites that the owner of this EA (Jacob Larson) is scamming people. If you intend to buy, pay only using paypal at least if you will be a victim of scamming, paypal will return your money 100%.

Professional_EA YouTube link - from $15 USD to $ 949,990.00 in just 2 days.

Professional_EA YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDVrMj5M0grnAXCF8Z07oJg/videos
the results look amazing, however I decided not to go through with emailing him after I read all the negative reviews.

I have testing in a demo account before, the first two weeks was amazing, including martingale. After two weeks a big trading coming and my accounts was whiped out.:(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.