What's new

New EA Profitable Scalper EA

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Tamil_Forexx

This EA with you and also a bit of my trading knowledge. Allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Dieter Daniel, aka Serious Trader, which was banned in summer of 2017, revoked my ban in 2020, but unfortunately I forgot my password and email.... and yeah joined Soehoe again under a russian nickname.

Back to the Topic. Inasmuch as market adapts to the strategies used, a profitable strategy is never always profitable, the more traders use it to the worse, market adapts. That's why I can't allow myself to use same stops in different market conditions. Therefore in a changing market I always use ATR stops (Stoploss, TrailingStart/Stop/Step,etc), which allows good results in trading.

My EA that I coded is price action based with ATR stops, you can use it on whatever you want, FX, Metals, Natural Resources, Indices, Futures, etc.. doesn't matter. It is Renko based. Use it at your own risk, forward test it, play with it as much as you want, I just share it to you.

I myself, trade only US30 american CFD index, with broker GlobalPrime or ICMarkets mt4 broker, which have very nice spreads by the way. Renko Brick 250 Points, or 2.5 pips on Dow Jones/Wallstreet index. Default settings.

I accept only constructive opinions to be quite honest with you. If you want to contact me please feel free to write in private message or skype: dieter-daniel.

P-S: Trevor Schuil, original author of Monkey Pips, sorry to have made you a bad opinion of me, wish all have changed.

Attachments

• Scalper Wicks.ex4
    9.5 KB · Views: 59
Can you backtest it using 99.99% accurate data using some tick data tester ? I tried to collect some tick data to the same result as some of the EAs provide on their backtests, but it didn't work. Could you please share a screenshot also ?

This EA with you and also a bit of my trading knowledge. Allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Dieter Daniel, aka Serious Trader, which was banned in summer of 2017, revoked my ban in 2020, but unfortunately I forgot my password and email.... and yeah joined Soehoe again under a russian nickname.

Back to the Topic. Inasmuch as market adapts to the strategies used, a profitable strategy is never always profitable, the more traders use it to the worse, market adapts. That's why I can't allow myself to use same stops in different market conditions. Therefore in a changing market I always use ATR stops (Stoploss, TrailingStart/Stop/Step,etc), which allows good results in trading.

My EA that I coded is price action based with ATR stops, you can use it on whatever you want, FX, Metals, Natural Resources, Indices, Futures, etc.. doesn't matter. It is Renko based. Use it at your own risk, forward test it, play with it as much as you want, I just share it to you.

I myself, trade only US30 american CFD index, with broker GlobalPrime or ICMarkets mt4 broker, which have very nice spreads by the way. Renko Brick 250 Points, or 2.5 pips on Dow Jones/Wallstreet index. Default settings.

I accept only constructive opinions to be quite honest with you. If you want to contact me please feel free to write in private message or skype: dieter-daniel.

P-S: Trevor Schuil, original author of Monkey Pips, sorry to have made you a bad opinion of me, wish all have changed.
Please show profit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.