What's new

ProFX v7.0 Powerful Trading System

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Leroy Stone

1661706645363.png
Many old school traders think that a trader needs to spend 10 hours plus every day glued to their screens, otherwise they will miss trading opportunities and will not make any or only little profits.

Nothing can be further from the truth when it comes to ProFx 7.0. The software does all the analytic work for you and provides you with information about high probability trading setups. This gives you the possibility to focus on what’s really important. Choosing setups with the best risk/reward ratio and make informed trading decisions this is. Plus, we just recently started a Telegram channel where we share all our trades in real time with ProFx 7 users. Click through the screenshots below to learn more

Attachments

• ProFx 7 - Momentum (M1 and M5).tpl
    6.5 KB · Views: 150
  • ProFx 7 - Standard.tpl
    8.5 KB · Views: 58
  • ProFx7_Bar_Close_Time.ex4
    9.4 KB · Views: 50
  • ProFx7_Heiken_Ashi.ex4
    16.7 KB · Views: 45
  • ProFx7_Moving_Average.ex4
    17.1 KB · Views: 45
  • ProFx 7_fix.ex4
    312.8 KB · Views: 57
  • ProFx7_Multi_Analyzes.ex4
    37.2 KB · Views: 48
  • ProFx7_Multi_Oscillator.ex4
    20.6 KB · Views: 51
  • ProFx7_Multi_Trend.ex4
    29.1 KB · Views: 48
  • PoFx_7_User_Guide.pdf
    430.4 KB · Views: 79
I think it's a very good referral system, I'll test it. Thanks for sharing.
No problem. Good luck and happy trading. Hopefully you'll find good results. I haven't tested this system on higher time frames. I might do the same. when I purchase more systems I'll be sharing for everyone in the future.

The system isn't working or it isn't attaching to chart correctly, can you please share the zip file?
Here's the zip file. This has the Dll file. Everything should be complete Have a great day. Happy trading.

Attachments

• MQL4.zip
    847.1 KB · Views: 30
View attachment 21823
Many old school traders think that a trader needs to spend 10 hours plus every day glued to their screens, otherwise they will miss trading opportunities and will not make any or only little profits.

Nothing can be further from the truth when it comes to ProFx 7.0. The software does all the analytic work for you and provides you with information about high probability trading setups. This gives you the possibility to focus on what’s really important. Choosing setups with the best risk/reward ratio and make informed trading decisions this is. Plus, we just recently started a Telegram channel where we share all our trades in real time with ProFx 7 users. Click through the screenshots below to learn more
Hi Leroy - how do I download this to use?

Hi Leroy - how do I download this to use?
Have you installed indicators on mt4 before? if so, it's the same process as you normally would install. What exactly do you need help with? Here's the zip file. Open it up with winrar or any file archiver to open the file. Install the expert files in experts, install the indicator files in indicators and install the DLL in the library. Feel free to contact me if you have any trouble.

Attachments

• MQL4.zip
    847.1 KB · Views: 39
Have you installed indicators on mt4 before? if so, it's the same process as you normally would install. What exactly do you need help with? Here's the zip file. Open it up with winrar or any file archiver to open the file. Install the expert files in experts, install the indicator files in indicators and install the DLL in the library. Feel free to contact me if you have any trouble.
Thanks Leroy. The only problem I have is with dll - my virus protection keeps stopping it. Do you know how I overcome this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.