What's new

PZ Wolfe Waves

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Wolfe Waves are naturally occurring trading patterns present in all financial markets and represent a fight towards an equilibrium price. These patterns can develop over short and long-term time frames and are one of the most reliable predictive reversal patterns in existence, normally preceding strong and long price movements.

Attachments

• PZ_WolfeWaves.ex4
    12.4 KB · Views: 225
Wolfe Waves are naturally occurring trading patterns present in all financial markets and represent a fight towards an equilibrium price. These patterns can develop over short and long-term time frames and are one of the most reliable predictive reversal patterns in existence, normally preceding strong and long price movements.
i hope this indicator work nice and make profitable this is the latest version realise

this is good indicator thanks for sharing

Sounds like a very good indicator and how is it different from wolfe waves dashboard

Thank you for sharing!

Very good indicator i was using it for the past two weeks and its very simple if you understand the retracements and the wolve waves patterns

Thank you for your sharing bro :)

Is the PZ original indicator or just demo?

just downloaded it will backtest it and update the results had heard so much with this type of patterns

CAN I USE THIS ea in my real account with about 50$ balance?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.