What's new

Recommend cheap VPS for MT4

I found Virmach, ist there any better VPS in that pricerange ?
if you have a relatively stable FAI then I would rather buy a cheap laptop or netbook and let it run 24x7, it will be cheaper in the long run and you have full control on your trades

I can recommend fxvm.com, not the cheapest provider, but very stable and strong performance.
For example, I tested bestfxvps.com, much cheaper and apparently more performance,
but everything took a long time on the VPS and one of my indicators didn't work at all

No virmach please don't do that mistake. They are bunch of scamers and will rip you off... Had worst service with them before... Now using a great provider zomro.net vps are hosted in Netherlands and latency is great... I windows 2012 that have 2 g ram 1 cpu 20g of hard drive and runing already 4 mt4 on it.. Not a single issue all working good and 0 downtime... Support were great and your vps should be ready like 5 minuts from the moment you pay... All of that for 36usd a year that's what am paying... Pay using PayPal so if any issue later you can always refund... But I will highly recomand these guys they are the cheapest and most reliable, no hidden cost... Vps staring from 2,5 euro a month and more check their website and let me know how your experience went

@Shnopse what latency do you get with zomro? I've been using Vultr but server i have is in Ireland and i get 60ms so looking to move somewhere better.

Why do you still order services from these scammers, they only rake money and cheat with delays, leave them.

I am sure that it is best to gather two or three dozen users and rent a dedicated server, then it will be cheaper and without fraud by these quotation providers.

@Shnopse what latency do you get with zomro? I've been using Vultr but server i have is in Ireland and i get 60ms so looking to move somewhere better.

Vultr has a server in London which you can use for brokers located in UK. They have several location as well. I'm using their $5 linux vps to run 1 MT4. No issues at all and i can just take a snapshot of it, destroy during weekends and rebuild during weekdays using the snapshot created.

No issues at all and i can just take a snapshot of it, destroy during weekends and rebuild during weekdays using the snapshot created.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.