What's new

Suggestion Recommend Low spread Forex brokers in the world

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
I recommend FP Markets. The spreads began from as low as 0 pips and are stable even during high volatile market movements.

Lower spreads are essential but also, choosing a better broker is way more important. I suggest trading with either CMC Markets or FP Markets because they offer some of the tight spreads, but CMC has a high minimum opening balance, where FP Markets have a lower minimum opening balance.

So far, the only brokers I have traded with lower spreads are ICM and FP Markets. I recommend FP Markets though because its spreads are not only lower but also stable at high volatile market situations.

From the brokers I have traded in the past, I can recommend trading with either Etoro or FP Markets because they are regulated and adhere to strict capital requirements.

They also offer some of the tightest spreads and commission cost compared to other ecn brokers.

I recommend trading with a reliable broker, FP Markets that offer some of the lowest spreads, mostly when I trade with EURUSD.

It seems most people are using FP markets, is there any good reviews I can find in here?? Having a broker with low spreads is always better, but how about the safety and regulation?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.