What's new

Red Dragon MT5 (My Favourite EA: 48% Profit & 26% Drawdown)

cchong

Red Dragon MT5 is one of the best EA that I've tested and I'm still using it today. Therefore I'm willing to share it with you 100% for FREE.

Monthly profits: around 48%
Max. Drawdown: around 26%
Minimum account balance to start: $1000 with a STANDARD account or $100 with a CENT account for your best safety. ECN account is not needed for this EA.
Time frame: M30
Recommended Currency Pair for use: EURUSD (other currency pairs could be more risky)
Minimum testing period: one month or more for your best safety

If you think you like the results of 48% montly profit and low drawdown of 26%, then feel free to download and use it as you wish:) I sincerely pray and hope that this EA will be blessing for you. Thank God that it has been working very well for me. I hope it would work well for you too. Having said however, there is simply no guarantee for any EA, trading tools or investment plans that will work 100% in the long run. All trading and investment do carry risks. Therefore, please do your own research, invest with money that you can afford to lose and make any decision at your own risks. simple as that.

Wish you all the best. Be safe and stay safe. Take good care and may God bless all of you.

Blessings from,
CChong. (18 FEB 2021)

Attachments

Last edited:

cchong

sorry for the question, do you really use it in your real account?
Yes I do. The result is no different from demo account. This proves that this EA works well with both demo and real accounts. The key is not the EA but the settings. Once you use the right settings, then it will surely work well. Simple as that. One more thing, you need to at least have a larger leverage of 1:500 or more, otherwise you would need to reduce your % of risk from 0.1 to either 0.05 or even further for your safety. The lower the leverage, the higher the risks you would have.

danny45

Red Dragon MT5 is one of the best EA that I've tested and I'm still using it today. Therefore I'm willing to share it with you 100% for FREE.

Minimum account balance to start: $1000 with a STANDARD account or $100 with a CENT account for your best safety. ECN account is not needed for this EA.
Recommended Currency Pair for use: EURUSD (other currency pairs could be more risky)

If you think you like the results of 48% montly profit and low drawdown of 26%, then feel free to download and use it as you wish:) I sincerely pray and hope that this EA will be blessing for you. Thank God that it has been working very well for me. I hope it would work well for you too. Having said however, there is simply no guarantee for any EA, trading tools or investment plans that will work 100% in the long run. All trading and investment do carry risks. Therefore, please do your own research, invest with money that you can afford to lose and make any decision at your own risks. simple as that.

Wish you all the best. Be safe and stay safe. Take good care and may God bless all of you.

Blessings from,
CChong. (18 FEB 2021)
In the above thread attachment, only EA file there and no help file or PDF document provided in the zip file.

isaacp

Blessings from,
CChong. (18 FEB 2021)
Can it trade also indexes?

cchong

Updates on 22 FEB 2021: I receive messages from a friend who warned me that this EA has some potential risks that needs to be aware of:
If one day the market is moving extremely strong (a parabolic strong move) in one single direction (e.g. keep moving up or down as a strong trend for a long time without correction or retracement), then this EA could potentially fail and your account could get wiped out. For your info, it did happened in last year 2020 somewhere near pandemic season at 9th March 2020, a strong parabolic trend movement occured, as reported by my friend.
Here are just some thoughts by me and my friend just for your info as follow:

1st plan: From my friend
"...my strategy would be put in a capital that is only representing 5% of my whole capital, then hopefully double it as soon as possible (2 months) in your current setting, then take out my capital, and leave the profits to generate 50% then withdraw as soon as possible, and consistently, until 1 day it blows the account, the put in the capital again.."

2nd plan. From me
If I do see such crazy strong parabolic move of trend happen, maybe I would just quickly go and turn off this EA, manually close all the opened trades, and wait it out for maybe a few days before restarting the EA to trade again. Maybe that will help save me from blowing my account.

3. Third plan: maybe this could be your choice?
Don't use this EA at all. Go and look for other EA or any alternative plans that suit you better and could make you feel more safe. Simple as that.

Anyway these are just some thoughts to share with you. Still there is no absolute guarantee that this EA or any EA will 100% surely work well with all market conditions in the long run.

All investments and trading carry risks. Therefore, ONLY invest with money that you could afford to lose. To me, only God is 100% trusted and reliable. He is the source of all good things and He is the reason why I'm making videos and trying to share all good stuff with you.

My thoughts: I'm most grateful for I have received the greatest gift offered by God which is the true freedom and salvation in Jesus Christ. Not only that it's for life but for eternity. No one could take that away from me, not covid-19 or any kind of diseases, not even death. I know that this world is not my home and surely not my final destination. All worries and troubles will be gone one day and there is an eternity home prepared and ready for me. That, is simply the greatest investment that I've found in Jesus. I sincerely pray and hope, that one day you too would find your best investment. Wish you all the best and may God bless you in every aspect of your life.
Blessings, Chong. (22 FEB 2021)

cchong

Can it trade also indexes?
Sorry I don't know anything about that. I have zero knowledge on indexes. However, according to what I know it is used only for trading currency pairs and must be used for MT5 platform only and not MT4. Based on what I know, I don't think it can be used for indexes, never heard any recommendations for that. Sorry.

cchong

Dear all, just so you know, I'm changing one of my settings which is not to let the EA auto restart again after reaching the 50% profit. I think I would try to wait for the next day or so then restart the mt5 again to start trading. Maybe by doing so that could perhaps help further minimize the risks that was mentioned earlier. Maybe that's the real reason of why there is such a feature in the parameter settings (for further protection?). Well, that's my own choice. Will see what happened then.

Davron

Sorry I don't know anything about that. I have zero knowledge on indexes. However, according to what I know it is used only for trading currency pairs and must be used for MT5 platform only and not MT4. Based on what I know, I don't think it can be used for indexes, never heard any recommendations for that. Sorry.
I am using this on MT4 with no problems.

cchong

I am using this on MT4 with no problems.
Really? Well that's the first time I heard about this. Since it's designed to be used for mt5, not sure whether there could be any potential risks or stability issues or not. Anyway wish you the best. Having said so, if possible i would encourage you to stick to the rules for your best safety. I think there could be reason why it is not for mt4 use. Anyway that's only my rough guess. Wish you the best. Be safe and stay safe. God bless.

Besson10

[QUOTE = "cchong, message: 127196, membre: 111185"]
Oui. Le résultat n'est pas différent du compte démo. Cela prouve que cette EA fonctionne bien avec les comptes démo et réels. La clé n'est pas l'EA mais les paramètres. Une fois que vous avez utilisé les bons paramètres, cela fonctionnera sûrement bien. Aussi simple que cela. Une dernière chose, vous devez au moins avoir un effet de levier plus important de 1: 500 ou plus, sinon vous devrez réduire votre% de risque de 0,1 à 0,05 ou même plus pour votre sécurité. Plus l'effet de levier est faible, plus les risques encourus sont élevés.
[/CITATION]
thank you, i will try it and check how many trades per day this robot will do

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N General Hello I need Ea red dragon v 3.18 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
A New EA EA Red Dragon Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 15
R RED FIBEX 1.06.ex4 AUTO FIBONACCI Trading Systems and Strategies 1
joyaxiam Strategy RED VSA diamond or cluster 2 MetaTrader 0
F Indicator Belly vs Red billion FX Forex Indicators and Tools 3
FxShmoneyBaby RED BILLION SYSTEM Alert!!! Trading Systems and Strategies 31
C RED BILLION SYSTEM enjoy guys Forex Indicators and Tools 26
Borschov A.N. Looking for an RED Wave Oscillator 2.0 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
J When i open a trade, it is immediately in the red. General Discussions 9
M Indicator Dragon VX Indicator for Binary Forex Indicators and Tools 2
P Dragon Expert Advisor Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
H The Dragon Fly indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B DRAGON EXPERT 4.1 E.A. Interactive Forex Trading 0
O dragon 500 dollar indicator ea Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
N Dragon Expert Advisor news Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
D Dragon expert advisor a good martingale ea Trading Systems and Strategies 4
Menzi New EA Dragon Expert Advisor v4.1 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 75
L Dragon Expert advisor never backtested Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 7
hassaneltamimy can any one have dragon scalper pro (expert) ? Trading Systems and Strategies 2
raymundjohn dragon EA help me to set up Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
hassaneltamimy now dragon expert advisor unlimited real account licence Trading Systems and Strategies 5
B New EA Force Dragon Expert Advisor Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 27
H i want : Dragon Expert Advisor V4.1 EA MetaTrader 10
U General Dragon vx Trading Systems and Strategies 2
Betalifefx Dragon Expert 4.1 Proof Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 69
M EA Dragon v4.1 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
M i want : Dragon Expert Advisor V4.1 EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 58
M Suggestion Dragon Pips Forex Indicators and Tools 0
M New EA Dragon Expert Advisor V4.1 EA - Unlimited Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 664
B Profitable EA Dragon Expert FX 70% Monthly Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 434
glian Suggestion StunningEA Groups- EA Impact and EA Dragon Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 15
S New EA Binary destroyer EA MT5 system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G Vix Indicator for mt5 MetaTrader 0
G General Divergence mt5 indicator MetaTrader 1
C Grow your bitcoin while trading with your MT4/MT5 accounts Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T harmonic scanner for mt5 MetaTrader 0
R Boom and Crash EA for MT5 - Binary.com Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C INDICATOR SETUP IN MT5 Forex Education 0
C MT5 EA DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT AND DEPLOYMENT MetaTrader 0
R Indicator Mt5 Crash Boom indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 2
M Cobra for mt5 for crash and boom Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
S Boom EA system for Mt5 Forex Indicators and Tools 4
I Leadership Forex System for MT4 and MT5 Trading Systems and Strategies 2
D MT5 EA Not attaching onto chart? MetaTrader 0
E Powerful systems for forex either mt4 or mt5 Trading Systems and Strategies 1
K VIX 75 ROBOT,WANTED MT5 Trading Systems and Strategies 1
K LOOKING 100 PIPS SYSTEM FOR MT5?? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K LOOKING FOR BELLY FX SYSTEM MT5 VERSION Trading Systems and Strategies 2
K LOOKING FOR NON REPAINT MT5 SYSTEM FOR TRADING VIX 75 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R VIPER MT5 EXPERT ADVISOR Trading Systems and Strategies 1