What's new

Regulation of a broker is very important

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Edward Peterson

Regulation of a broker is very important aspect. Every trader should check this before choosing a broker. Payment method and timing should also be checked. Because By doing this your money will be safe with the broker. I have chosen XeroMarkets which is a regulated broker providing premium trading services. They gives very low spreads as low as 0 pips and 1:500 levarage as well. They have more than 77 trading instruments.

Yes it is important, a regulation shows that the broker can be trust and its safe.

I use FP Markets, they are ASIC regulated and have won several awards as the best broker.

Been active for 10 years and still hold a good reputation. The spreads are low as 0 pips, commission and slippage is lower.

They offer their traders both ECN execution and Direct Market Access (DMA) with CFDs. This allows them to provide a highly refined trading experience with near instant execution and razor thin margins.

Investors who choose a regulated broker can benefit from financial compensation in the event that their brokerage firm goes out of business and can have peace of mind in knowing that their broker must comply by all the rules and regulations of their regulatory body and therefore they will be safe from mistreatment.

To trade in the forex market, any trader needs a broker. Broker can be good or bad. By selecting a good broker, a trader can easily take decision whether he has to trade or not. Good brokers are generally are those, who provides low spreads and high leverage than others. Withdrawn process should be easy. Brokers help traders to gain profit and reduce the risk of losses. A broker can be a guideline for any trader. Choosing a good broker is not an easy task. I am trading with TP Global FX, which is the best broker for me. They provide low spreads starts from 0.01 pips and their maximum leverage is 1:500. They provide 24 X 5 customer service to the traders. So for me, they are the best broker.

Any recommendation on a non market maker broker that is properly regulated, and provides low spreads ?

Regulation is here to protect the clients and investors. The regulation also helps build trust between brokers and their clients, since most clients often don't have the time to go through each investment. Thus they depend on trust, and regulation can help build that trust

Personally for me, i would only trade with a broker that is regulated. I would not trust my money with a broker that is not regulated by a decent regulator

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.