What's new

Renko Scalper Pro v3.9

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes
I used this EA before. It does not recognize the movement of the trend, thus the possibility of rapid draining of the Deposit...

Yes, if it trades on a trend, it can bring a good profit, unfortunately, when the trend reverses, you can see a deplorable picture. Is there anyone who could modify it?

"Hello guys has someone find good settings for this ea. it open a lot of orders is profitable but can blow your accont in days"
Its a martingale bot!?

Thnx for Sharing do u check it your self or u have any link to see performance.
Daily many EAs posted here so its not possible to check every one daily

Hi guys, have anyone tried funny trade EA by renko developer? It opens positions of 5 currencies at a go and closes them together when the combined orders generate certain profit

EA opens trades against a trending market. I will fully not recommend the use but if you find better settings and ways to reduce the number of orders it opens it could be profitable in the long run. I can say the EA can be a dangerous tool for newbies, advanced users may find it useful. Anyways thanks for sharing. clapping handsclapping hands

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.