What's new

REQ: Arbistar Pipster = Pipshiker

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
for those who doesnt know what Arbistar is, its a Spanish company that develops forex bots and cryptocurrency bots. Currently paying 18% - 20% steady with their community bot at cryptocurrency.
If you are interested you can click on my signature and sign up and check their website and sign up. You will need a referal code to sign up and check from inside so click on my signature link if you need.

Now back to what i was asking, Arbistar developed (according to them) a bot called Pipster... but worth of mouth says its a copy of Pipshiker, so i wonder if anyone can confirm this? Maybe there is a few members here from Arbistar using Pipster to check out.

need to unlock. DD is less than 15%-- ROI is 20% - 50% monthly, Can trade any currency and even CFD

Attachments

• PipsterPlus.ex4
    28.2 KB · Views: 27
by the way i can confirm this is not the same as Pipshiker, its totally diffent as it use a Hedging strategy

Is it free advertising? On a commercial EA?
i dont understand your question. Pipspter EA is not a free EA, its a 1.000 EUROS lisence value for 2 years.
The community bot at arbistar which pay 17% - 30% monthly is free but the min deposit is 300 EUROS

i dont understand your question. Pipspter EA is not a free EA, its a 1.000 EUROS lisence value for 2 years.
The community bot at arbistar which pay 17% - 30% monthly is free but the min deposit is 300 EUROS
Free advertising for commercial robot Pipster. The robot can be purchased without trial and without warranty.

Free advertising for commercial robot Pipster. The robot can be purchased without trial and without warranty.

I have the pipstpler plus but it requires to be educated. According to worth of mouth this is a clone of Piphier with some modifications

need to unlock. DD is less than 15%-- ROI is 20% - 50% monthly, Can trade any currency and even CFD
So is this the actual Arbistar EA for Pipster? Do you have to register the $1000 to be able to use it, or can I just apply it to charts on my MT4 and it'll trade a live account? Thanks in advance (y)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.