What's new

Risk management is Key

oabona96

i remember my early days in trading,many positions and then check them later, well i did make money sometimes...and i did blow my account at other times,then i realised if i am going to make money out of this thing,there must be constency..if i made money,what did i do ryt..if i lost why? i know you may have been through that too,and we can now both agree that risk management is key.Keep trading,keep learning,whatever you do,live to trade the next day

i remember my early days in trading,many positions and then check them later, well i did make money sometimes...and i did blow my account at other times,then i realised if i am going to make money out of this thing,there must be constency..if i made money,what did i do ryt..if i lost why? i know you may have been through that too,and we can now both agree that risk management is key.Keep trading,keep learning,whatever you do,live to trade the next day
Most of the Forex traders are begin using the take profit. Take profit is one of the most popular risk management techniques among the traders. Different brokers give different trading risk management techniques according to their platform. At ForexOne trading Company I am getting all the real facilities without any restriction. In their advance risk management process, I have different techniques such a s- stop loss, take profit and trail stop.

Loss is a part of forex trading. There are some traders who can not bear the losses. But if you want to make profit from the market you have to be positive. If you take decision emotionally after the loss, it can be more dangerous. You should have the confidence to recover that losses and convert the losses into profits. A good broker can help you to take decision while you are in loss. I am trading with TP Global FX. They help me to take decisions when I have losses. They help me to be positive all time. By the help of them I can recover my losses and make profits consistently.

Trading plan is all encompassing when it comes to risk managemnet i.e. a good achievable trading plan will have risk/money management full considered.

Trading huge lots in a tiny trading account is one of the most common mistakes people do when they come to trading. They burn accounts very very soon.

Risk management is the key to be successful, I know some traders that are trading without stop loss nor TP, they say I'm in front of the screen so I do manage...they won't make a long way unfortunately

Tradingg huge lots in a tiny trading account is one of the most common mistakes people do when they come to trading.

Is there a rule of thumb which you guys follow? I for example never risk more then 2% of my account.

Hi all,

I am new to the forum. I hope to learn a lot from all of you here. where would you recommend that i start? I am not really new to forex but I am learning and looking forward to hear from you guys

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.