What's new

robot from deep web already 600% profit

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes
some trader here think that i own the robot , i don't own it
hi
we don't think that you own it, we only need to warning you
look
login to the mt4 with his account login and try to get notification to your mobile mt4 for any future trade opening.
you will find out that there is no notification come to your mobile mt4(the only notification come is the withdraw)
try to copy the trade to demo account you will find that the trade not copy ( because there is no opening trade already happen)
how he did that ,I don't know!!!!!!
but I think it is scam

hi
we don't think that you own it, we only need to warning you
look
login to the mt4 with his account login and try to get notification to your mobile mt4 for any future trade opening.
you will find out that there is no notification come to your mobile mt4(the only notification come is the withdraw)
try to copy the trade to demo account you will find that the trade not copy ( because there is no opening trade already happen)
how he did that ,I don't know!!!!!!
but I think it is scam
Thats weird because on demo account you can´t do a withdrawal

Thats weird because on demo account you can´t do a withdrawal
Hi
I think you misunderstand!!!
who said that you can withdraw from demo(read the reply carefully).
try to get any trade copy from his account or to get a notification from mt4 when he open any trade (login with his investor login)
Be Careful

Hi
I think you misunderstand!!!
who said that you can withdraw from demo(read the reply carefully).
try to get any trade copy from his account or to get a notification from mt4 when he open any trade (login with his investor login)
Be Careful
would you please suggest a free copy trade if you are using one

How sure are you that the robot is an effective one
im no sure, i only checked the performance on the account , anyway just skip it as no way to copy trade from this broker , and if someone can copy please let me know

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.