What's new

Robotic Automation of the FX Markets

Dominic Damoah

A Survey on what the future holds for robotic trading ... Enjoyable document

Attachments

• Source-check-req.EY-robotic-process-automation-in-the-finance-function-of-the-future.pdf
    664.1 KB · Views: 20
Thanks for sharing this information. I keep thinking of what happens if everyone is using an AI to trade the markets. What will the world be like?

i am also use 4 ea that no martingle, sl tp based working..... but watching trade after some time..what can doing ea.. result are good monthly avarage about 40-45% gain .. and this is good for us...and this profite satify me...i am not want more.......

At the point when the price breaks out, the day's end is normally the best time to check whether the break will proceed or reverse and to see the presumable chances of continuation of the trend in the direction of the break, you have to take a gander at how solid the currency pair you are trading is shutting. On the off chance that you are shutting close to the highs - the chances favor a continuation yet on the off chance that you are close to the lows, at that point the odds of a reversal back beneath the breakout point are high. My view is if there is no price strength on the nearby or the range of the day has been low, it is to exit the exchange to secure my capital. Additionally, I like to see the exchange finish on the following day to affirm the trading signal is a decent one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.