What's new

General Same EA with EA LUCRE

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes
try this mate, its the same like ForexEA Kingle. But Kingle trades 7 pairs. I think you can set up the same 7 pairs with this EA. See the jpg.

pairs to trade are EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, EURAUD

Attachments

• EA LUCRE H1 EURUSD 2017-2018.gif
    EA LUCRE H1 EURUSD 2017-2018.gif
    8.4 KB · Views: 107
  • EA LUCRE.jpg
    EA LUCRE.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 112
  • EA_LUCRE.ex4
    46.4 KB · Views: 88
  • EURUSD H1.set
    1.1 KB · Views: 79
try this mate, its the same like ForexEA Kingle. But Kingle trades 7 pairs. I think you can set up the same 7 pairs with this EA. See the jpg.

Oh wow. Thanks. I'm going to do some forward testing on this.

Thank you very much for sharing!

Is EA martingale? Maximum Drawdown?
Please, I am very interested.
I think its better not use that, it does not have news filter. it does not have multiple strategy, i think its good for choppy charts, but if u want to try its ok. just use it in the cent,

Great sharing, loved it, thanks brother

I have tested Kingle EA now for nearly 4 weeks on a 10 000 Euro Demo account. I started at monday 15.06.2020 at pm 4:45 I got a little bit more than 98 % gain. So I think till monday afternoon I got the 100% gain within 1 month.

The first week I started with 4 pairs, in the second week for 2,5 days I set up 6 pairs and for the rest of the second week I setup another 3 pairs. For the third and the fourth week I setup another 3 pairs. So in total now are running 12 paris for the last 2 weeks.

It's really amazing I think.

My traded pairs are: EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY, CHFJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF, EURAUD, GBPAUD

In the next few weeks I will try it with real cent account.

I think its better not use that, it does not have news filter. it does not have multiple strategy, i think its good for choppy charts, but if u want to try its ok. just use it in the cent,

So you are absolutely sure, Kingle has no news filter?

Kingle need no news filter, Kingle has no indicator, it's all about PRICE ACTION

When you setup a cycle of 25 pip, the EA opens trades anything between about 220 points to about 320 points, because of price action. If there are high impact news Kingle does not open trades accourding to a rigid pattern like so many others.

This you can call it NEWS FILTER

Hi. Kindly if you can share your telegram or Whatsapp I inbox you please. Will appreciate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.