What's new

Indicator Samuel & Co. Cluster Algorithm 2.0

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes

bhushansky

Cluster 2.0 is a two-part algorithm that includes an indicator called Samuel & Co Market Strength. This indicator aims to smooth out market swings and aims to predict not only turning points but also aims to show hidden divergence with phase one buying and phase two selling.

Overview
Cluster 2.0 Shows potential turning points in the market and uses multiple filters to present the best potential turning points. Whilst this is its core functionality Cluster 2.0 also has trend identification built in and also identifies hidden divergence both on chart and on the indicator.

What you'll get
The tool aims to calculate the strength of the market and then show potential turning points happening in the market signalled with small circles. Once the confirmation of the trend has changed, the algorithm signals a large circle, giving the trader the potentially desired entry with a sound alert, pop up alert and mobile notification. There will be a build up of circles as the entry sets up hence the name Cluster. This algorithm can be used on the 1,5 or 15 min timeframes across all major currency pairs. Cluster 2.0 utilises the benefits of mobile notifications keeping you alert of any potential entries. Cluster 2.0 brings you divergence alerts as well helping you to see any hidden divergence in the market which assists with the trade management on chart and on the indicator. We believe this tool is perfect for intraday trading and aims to simplify market noise and filters potential entries. The user must input the parameters otherwise the algorithm will not perform.

The Benefits
Used often on 5 & 15m Time Frames
Mobile Notifications and Popup Notifications
Notifies Trader of Potential Entries
Colour Coded Entries For Buy and Sell
Creates Cluster Signals at Potential Turn Points
Aims to Avoids Market Noise
Analyses Current Market Trend
Hidden Divergence on Chart Finder
Indicator Divergence Finder
Assists in Predicting Market Turn Points
Trades FX, Stock Indices and Gold
Potentially maximise profits
Analyses Market Strength and Weakness

Attachments

• Samuel_and_Co_Trading_Market_Strength3_fix.ex4
    31.8 KB · Views: 849
Cluster 2.0 is a two-part algorithm that includes an indicator called Samuel & Co Market Strength. This indicator aims to smooth out market swings and aims to predict not only turning points but also aims to show hidden divergence with phase one buying and phase two selling.

Overview
Cluster 2.0 Shows potential turning points in the market and uses multiple filters to present the best potential turning points. Whilst this is its core functionality Cluster 2.0 also has trend identification built in and also identifies hidden divergence both on chart and on the indicator.

What you'll get
The tool aims to calculate the strength of the market and then show potential turning points happening in the market signalled with small circles. Once the confirmation of the trend has changed, the algorithm signals a large circle, giving the trader the potentially desired entry with a sound alert, pop up alert and mobile notification. There will be a build up of circles as the entry sets up hence the name Cluster. This algorithm can be used on the 1,5 or 15 min timeframes across all major currency pairs. Cluster 2.0 utilises the benefits of mobile notifications keeping you alert of any potential entries. Cluster 2.0 brings you divergence alerts as well helping you to see any hidden divergence in the market which assists with the trade management on chart and on the indicator. We believe this tool is perfect for intraday trading and aims to simplify market noise and filters potential entries. The user must input the parameters otherwise the algorithm will not perform.

The Benefits

thanks my good sir for sharing....
been looking like crazy for this
is this unlimited???

IS

Overview

What you'll get

The Benefits
is this unlimited??? Please Tell Thanks!

does this version show divergence? i have a file named the same as this yet my indicator does not draw the divergence arrows. it instead marks a black line on the main indicator window. once i changed this to pink ( my background is black ) i could see the lines. does this represent the divergence?

the youtube series shows them labelled with an arrow where this does not?can anybody confirm this is actually v2.0 that draws divergence arrows?

Attachments

• cluster.PNG
    cluster.PNG
    55.8 KB · Views: 275
does this version show divergence? i have a file named the same as this yet my indicator does not draw the divergence arrows. it instead marks a black line on the main indicator window. once i changed this to pink ( my background is black ) i could see the lines. does this represent the divergence?

the youtube series shows them labelled with an arrow where this does not?can anybody confirm this is actually v2.0 that draws divergence arrows?

that divergence arrow indicator does sound like a cool toy!

very interesting read here.

and here you can see where samuel posted the job to mql5 free lancer which also lists the logic behind it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.