3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

SCALPER V 1.50 EA UNLIMITED

M1 CHART DEFAULT

All time frames

28 PAIRS ALL

LATENCY 10-20 MS BEST

(OR LOW RISK

ONLY LOW SPREAD PAIRS GOOD PROFITABLE )
Could you share the configuration of the seller? or is it the one that comes by default with the Ea?
Thank you

I have been able to download and test the Ea.... I have found the seller's configuration on his telegram channel and I share it now in a screenshot (I'm new, I don't know if he will let me post images)
the parameters of the Ea that I have downloaded in this thread are different from those given by the owner on his telegram channel... the Ea can be purchased on telegram
Has the person who shared the Ea bought it on this telegram channel? do you have the parameters?

Attachments

• parametros otro foro.jpg
    parametros otro foro.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 69
I have been able to download and test the Ea.... I have found the seller's configuration on his telegram channel and I share it now in a screenshot (I'm new, I don't know if he will let me post images)
the parameters of the Ea that I have downloaded in this thread are different from those given by the owner on his telegram channel... the Ea can be purchased on telegram
Has the person who shared the Ea bought it on this telegram channel? do you have the parameters?

Which input tab is attached here thats are different with EA so could you pls share original EA.

Thanks,
----

You are a lifesaver brother,I am gonna test it using the same configuration

Which input tab is attached here thats are different with EA so could you pls share original EA.

Thanks,
----
Hello Goodnight
I do not have the Ea of the person who sells it by telegram
I'm just saying that the Ea that is shared here has different parameters, the ones that I shared in the attached image
the Ea is worth 900 and I don't have that money to buy it... if someone wants to buy it and can send it to me I would appreciate it
a greeting

Hello Goodnight
I'm just saying that the Ea that is shared here has different parameters, the ones that I shared in the attached image
the Ea is worth 900 and I don't have that money to buy it... if someone wants to buy it and can send it to me I would appreciate it
a greeting

Could you pls share the seller website or Telegram. We can buy the EA through join purchase

Thanks,
---

Hello Goodnight
a greeting

which best parameter can use ? the Ea that shared here with the parameters, or the ones that you shared in the attached image

Could you pls share the seller website or Telegram. We can buy the EA through join purchase

Thanks,
---
in the telegram you look for "best forex Ea" and the one that comes out with the icon that you can see the youtube video
the one who sells it asks for 900 euros and the payment is made in a crypto.... I have no money because I'm unemployed and I don't have any crypto either, it seems to me that something can be done through binance or one of these exchange houses, I guess someone knows more about these topics than I do.
I said 900 euros and the payment in a crypto with a strange name or bitcoin
you can ask him in the channel you will see that there is a support service to ask him and such,,,,
well let's see how many we are... it would be ideal at least 9 people

You are a lifesaver brother,I am gonna test it using the same configuration
if I try it with the 28 pairs, but then I compare it with the results that I see on the telegram channel and they don't look anything alike, you tell me
a greeting

if someone has money and buys it, do not say that it is to share
or if someone talks to the seller that does not say that it is to share

which best parameter can use ? the Ea that shared here with the parameters, or the ones that you shared in the attached image
the parameters of the Ea that is shared here in the first publication of the thread are different from those given by the seller... I have tried it (the Ea that is shared here and it has nothing to do with the results that the seller gives in his telegram channel)
The parameters that I attached days ago are those of the seller and when you try the Ea of this thread you will see that they are nothing alike...
the option is for someone to buy it and share it here...or make a group of people to buy it together

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.