What's new

Scalping is a profitable short term strategy

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Edward Peterson

Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get success in scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping. For scalping you need a good broker like XeroMarkets that provides low spreads and instant trade execution. It also gives very low spreads as low as zero pip and up to 500:1 leverage which is good for scalping.

To become a trader is easy but to become a successful trader is tough. If you want to become a successful trader, you need patience, desire, luck and most importantly a bunch of knowledge about forex. You need to take right decision on right time. You also need a support while trading in the market. I use TP Global FX as my support. It always helps me to take right decision on right time at right place.

Scalping is for experienced traders. As a beginner, I focus on higher timeframes like 4H, Daily and Weekly

Can anyone recommend a successful EA for forex? Most of them are unprofitable, losing all your money.

Scalping is for experienced traders. As a beginner, I focus on higher timeframes like 4H, Daily and Weekly
Well said. Also with scalping many do mistakes not checking the trends and going both ways and then loosing more on the wrong direction.
1H and up best TF for trading :)

Scalping is a kind of a trading strategy on the financial market. It consists in the fact that a trader makes a lot of short-term transactions in a day. These transactions may last 5 minutes, 2 minutes, or even 20 seconds. Thus, the trader tries to get a small profit in each transaction. Traders who are engaged in short-term trading are called scalpers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.