What's new

scalping or swing tradering ?

ssamra

Hi guys do you guys like to scalp or intraday or swing trade and not look at your charts ? how many pips do you like to target ?

Hello. I like to do intraday trade and swing trade because i don't have that much time looking at the markets and it really hits you psychologically if you do it wrong. I target 20-100 pips per trade.

Swing trading is a strategy focused on taking advantage of short-term trends to make small, consistent profits. Swing trading involves holding positions (short or long) primarily for more than one market session, typically up to a few weeks. The gains may be small, but they accumulate over time, and you can get a healthy annual return. Swing traders are a lot of fun. Doesn't need too much time.

From my experience... You have to make 1st profit from normal trading... If you start with scalping w/o to be profitable in normal trading you gonna blow your account fast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.