What's new

Scalping

Additional Restrictions: Traders may face restrictions provided by their brokers. For example, the broker may impose limits on orders based on the type of execution. Investors can benefit greatly from asking potential forex brokers to outline these matters.

scalping is same like hit & run strategy you entry & exit market for a short time but i think that's so hard to do

Additional Restrictions: Traders may face restrictions provided by their brokers. For example, the broker may impose limits on orders based on the type of execution. Investors can benefit greatly from asking potential forex brokers to outline these matters.
It is not profitable and I guess it's too difficult to make a decent amount with regular accounts and it is easier to burn the whine account if you don't have a tight sl

however, some broker not allow scalping and i thought that scalping should be welcome by brokers because scalper open lots of trades in a day.

forex world alot scalping trader also lose money due to no have stop loss...better learn swing trade or day trade

With good indicators, you can make better trading decisions as a scalper. You must implement stop loss strategy. To make more profit as a scalper you can do training stop loss. That is when your trade is gaining pips, you can then begin to adjust your stop loss in the positive. So when the trade start going agianst you and bits your last stop loss, you'll make profit either way.

Good Tips for Scalping

Trade between 1 to 2 assets and know them intimately
Make sure your Latency is 10ms or less
Trade at a certain time not all the time!

blitztradingsystem is absolutely phenomenal for high speed trading/scalping

I hope this helps!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.