What's new

Scientific Trading Machine Full version

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes
It's a good trading system that I saw from screenshot. It's like all in one tools for take profit from the market.

:)have you had any results with this system? I'd really like to share some results about it and figure out if it really deserves to spend all the time

:)have you had any results with this system? I'd really like to share some results about it and figure out if it really deserves to spend all the time
Infortilly, no. I just share causa some people want this trading system

Thank you for sharing, I'd really like to share some results about it and figure out if it really deserves to spend all the time.

Hey, guys!

This is the Scientific Trading Machine Full version!

Instructions of installation, activation and manual of operation there inside in the .rar

enjoy!View attachment 6277
Looks so CLEAN and professional grade layout. Wonderful! Wished I could try this but unfortunately because I'm new member I can't download anything until I post 20 times or start 20 threads... Oh well. Unless you could email me the indicator then I'll revert with my feedback :). Anyway, superb looking one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.