What's new

semafor 123 Triangle trading system

mojamojafx

I love trading with Semafors...easy and reliable.... How? easy.... Just wait for the Semafor to stop re-painting.....use Heiken Ashi candles for this...You know its done repainting when you see the candle change color and start the new trend... Say on a sell...with Red and White Heiken Ashi candles..ok... The Semafor is painting on White candles...going up..ok.. now watch it stop re-painting after the new color candle forms...The first red candle.on a sell in this case....I wait for the first one to close..and then the next one..on any time frame...take the trade.....After a semafor you can see how many candles it rides it out for ..I make multiple trades on the same chart for 4-6 trades..easy to do. As it goes down... when it wins.. make that winning point...your new Stop loss..and keep collecting pips.. and repeat..... Works best for me on 30 min and 1 hour time frames...
.easy!

Attachments

• Semafor+123Triangles.ex4
    33.5 KB · Views: 20

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.