What's new

Session of trading

Has anyone considered using eurgbp pair lately?
I decided to use it because the volatility is low and in most cases it works beautifully well following the candlestick reversal pattern.

Regarding the question, what currency is best for trading for ex, I'll summaries it in the best way I understand it.
Though I particularly trade with gbpusd because i took my time to study the moevent pattern, both in the morning and in the evening.
Those movements have been affected lately due to Brexit.
But all in all, try to choose any pair of your choice, preferably those that attracts little spread and study them for a long time so you can know their behavioural pattern and movement.
This helps to reduce risk seriously instead of jumping from one pair to another.

london time 2-10am eastern time
8am-3pm new york session
6pm-11pm sydney session
7pm-11pm tokyo session

all eastern time

I like to trade in the European and American sessions. At this time, my trading strategy gives more signals to enter the market and I can earn more profit. volatility is highest during this period of time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.