Share EA forex Nesco GBP JPY

neji63

Hey guys,
Just sharing the EA Forex Nesco EA GBP JPY
Enjoy

Attachments

• FOREX NESCO EA GBPJPY v1.07.zip
    10.5 MB · Views: 47
Is it profitable ? I think so much EA here but none of them can not find out profitable

I'm not running this one, so can't really give advice. Just shared it.

Actually, there are a lot of profitable EAs. It mainly needs equity, I personally like grid EAs such as ECO Robot V2.0, Prop Firm EA, Vision Scalper, FX Scalper X, etc. They're all done with swing trading strategies. On the long run, they're good, but you really need to be careful with DD and lot size. I run all of them on Cent accounts and they all give good results, but IMO you need a minimum of $50K or equivalent on cent account to let them run correctly with 0.1 lot. EAs are not a get-rich-quick scheme, just find one that adopts a strategy you like and be patient A 8-10% return monthly is very good, do not look for higher return, by experience it starts to be dangerous over.

Actually, there are a lot of profitable EAs. It mainly needs equity, I personally like grid EAs such as ECO Robot V2.0, Prop Firm EA, Vision Scalper, FX Scalper X, etc. They're all done with swing trading strategies. On the long run, they're good, but you really need to be careful with DD and lot size. I run all of them on Cent accounts and they all give good results, but IMO you need a minimum of $50K or equivalent on cent account to let them run correctly with 0.1 lot. EAs are not a get-rich-quick scheme, just find one that adopts a strategy you like and be patient A 8-10% return monthly is very good, do not look for higher return, by experience it starts to be dangerous over.
Well said and agreed on the matter that "EAs are not a get-rich-quick scheme". Anyway, I believe everyone is looking for a profitable and reliable EA. Therefore, I think it would be better for you to share with us an EA that you yourself actually have tested and considered it to be a good EA instead of just sharing any random EA that you have no idea or no experience with. Anyway this is just my suggestion for you. Hope that helps. Take care and keep up the good work then. God bless.

I am loking for singgle shoot EA ,was triying so many marti ea ,end up to blown account
do you have any singgle shoot ea that has SL every order?

Dear brother, pls share ECO Robot V2.0, Prop Firm EA, Vision Scalper, FX Scalper X.

Thanks,
---

You're absolutely right, what brokers do we have with accounts in cents, low spreads, minimum lots, trustworthy?

Vertex ea is really good for EURUSD. Only thing is you vae to atleast have 100K account or set up a cent account with 500 leverage to get it working correctly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.