What's new

Profitable EA Shark Trader Bot For Free EA

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

andr3as

Developer say it make 15-25% per month stable (i am not developer)
Original Price: $ 200

If you like test it - work at all accounts (i found this EA at other Forum). Let me know if its profitable. Many sellers resell it. There its for free.

For trading at Real:
Recommended Broker: Roboforex
Account type: Pro-Cent
Leverage: 1:2000
Min Deposit: 30 000 USCents ($300)

Someone read instruction in ZIP ? all working at any account

Place it in the "Scripts" folder and start, in the "Files" folder the key for the current account appears.

Now you can use the Expert Advisor.
Or Simply: 1) attach ea at chart . 2) use Script - attach script at other chart . 3) this is all - it start to work

Attachments

• Shark Trader Bot.zip
    290.4 KB · Views: 69
Place it in the "Scripts" folder and start, in the "Files" folder the key for the current account appears.

Or Simply: 1) attach ea at chart . 2) use Script - attach script at other chart . 3) this is all - it start to work

HI thanks for your i followed your steps But in the "Files" folder the key for the current account does not appears.
I Attached EA in the chart but it says ACTIVATE THE ea ALSO FINF THE SNAP SHOT OF THE CHART.

CAN U PLS HELP TO ACTIVATE THE EA

HI thanks for your i followed your steps But in the "Files" folder the key for the current account does not appears.
I Attached EA in the chart but it says ACTIVATE THE ea ALSO FINF THE SNAP SHOT OF THE CHART.
Shark.PNG
CAN U PLS HELP ME TO ACTIVATE THE EA

Developer say it make 15-25% per month stable (i am not developer)
Original Price: $ 200

If you like test it - work at all accounts (i found this EA at other Forum). Let me know if its profitable. Many sellers resell it. There its for free.

For trading at Real:
Recommended Broker: Roboforex
Account type: Pro-Cent
Leverage: 1:2000
Min Deposit: 30 000 USCents ($300)

Someone read instruction in ZIP ? all working at any account

I will test it:coffee:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.